Sign in to follow this  
tdurr

my cressida is the Chump

dang, well I tried. but on an amusing note I was buying exhaust parts the other day(while drinking) and somehow ordered a fucking 3inch truck muffler. Like, it has an in/out of 3inches but the diameter is 8. I laughed, gonna take photos of it then put it on craigslist later.

sad thing is i was drinking because I'm still broke thanks to this fucking car. I think ive had it almost a year now and it has ran less than half that time.

Something stinks.........

Oh, turd posted again, no wonder.

oh I guess I forgot about this.. but then again its not like any of yall care.

So I got the car to start with alot of help from my buddy(aka he did his own trouble shooting on the car while I was at work) Had some dizzy problems blah blah.

Then went to do the first oil change and saw this.

20160307_212045.jpg

Yea FML. I'm not good at this car thing.

Ha jokes. That is the trans drain plug from my Honda. I did expect the cressida to blow up on the first start tho.

I got this money pit home the other day, and washed it a few days later cuz it was pretty gross.

20160318_194922.jpg

I also let my inner rice out and put on this thing. Im curious to how long it last.

20160315_202009.jpg

other then that I still have some stuff to do before its a legit streetable money pit. I have to make my exhaust still(because it just dumps after the ebay headers), Install my coilovers, weld my throttle cable bracket on, Modify my intake manifold to fit(or find a smaller brake booster), and also make it to where I actually have a filter on my intake. Most of that should be handled in the next week or 2 because they fucked up my schedule at work and i have alot of down time. I just need to get my hands on a welder to make it happen.

Oh, look !

The little faggot bought a gay steering wheel............

Man you really are loosing your touch. I had higher hopes for you gramps.

I officially hate my car.

20160329_152746_1.jpg

I had to get new lines because i nicked one with a cut off disk -_-

But to counter the hate I can at least drive this fucker to work now. I got my buddy with a welder to help me make an exhaust

20160328_021057.jpg

20160328_224851.jpg

We also installed my coilovers. & I found out I was able to weld still after a year of not being in practice.

20160327_001640.jpg

But yea still have to do a few things but im going out of town tomorrow. So thats all i got for now.

So after being out of practice you had your friend weld you up an exhaust, but you deide to brush up on your coils?

I officially hate my car.

I had to get new lines because i nicked one with a cut off disk -_-

That's OK turd, we pretty much hate you to.

You should have accidentally cut your wrist with the cut-off disk.

So after being out of practice you had your friend weld you up an exhaust, but you deide to brush up on your coils?

You got it backwards. We did the coils first. Im expecting one of them to explode leaving the driveway one day. & its his welder so I can't really tell him to let me use it unless i pay him lol

Fixed it

Thats pretty much how I feel.

You gonna replace that nasty flexpipe? Seems a shame to build a new exhaust without replacing that..

I should've replaced it honestly but I forgot to order a new one during my parts ordering spree. But its all under the car and we wont look at it alot lol

Just about what I would expect from a turd......

gigantic intake manifold with super short runners and a huge throttle body is going to be sweet on a n/a 2j.

Another swim facebook post.......

20160404_170207.jpg

20160404_170223.jpg

Crappy pics of my exhaust under the car. Looks like a pea shooter but yet its 3inches. Also it dont scrape! Well because I'm not that low. And dont really want to be.

Pics of my Crappy exhaust under the car.

There, fixed........

Crappy because of what I can see of it, it hangs too low for 3".

Nice amateur attempt.

You should go somewhere that likes amateurs........

Like facebook.

But if you come to Texas, I'm sure you could find work in a mexican exhaust shop, for wet back wages.

Ahh see there you have fallen for the trick of camera angles. Its pretty much against the body of the car besides the diff. Thats why the vband is that far back because it sits like a good 1/2-3-4 in lower than the pipe.

& I wouldn't come to Texas looking for work, especially building exhaust. Shits pretty crappy. The only fun part is the welding.

Camera angle my ass......

Look at it compared to the diff.

Meh, if I ever relly care to prove my point I'll take pics of it next time in the air or on level ground. Im more then likely going to forget all about this post and untill after I take the car off jack stands.

Pretty much against the body of the car except the diff? Then why does it go straight for so long before the diff, and why is it hanging entirely below the frame rails?

I can guarantee my 3" exhaust has better clearance than that, and I have a muffler before the diff because slow cars shouldn't be loud.