Curly

I'm probably doing this wrong (now w/ more hardcore gay sex)

image_zpswbjvzkqx.jpeg

Made the corner lights work, pulled the emblem from the grill and getting led put into it so it will actually light up.

you're a dumbass, kill yourself

Don't see it.........

Chinese Charlie say 'We make seats real cheap for stupid american children'.

Haha

tumblr_lj3p85XqeG1qek8x2.gif

Probably couldn't handle the re-assembly and realized paint and material cost are not cheap.

If it is true, it suck that this asshole bought the car in the first place. Its worse off than before, and getting parted when it had finally got on the road and was a week shy of getting tuned. At least before it was in capable hands.

But im sure thats not the case. This fuckboy had enough money to wave in haymaker's face to make him sell it as soon as he got it finished, so im shure he has the money to pay someone to fix his mistakes. My moneys on him posting pictures of the car painted, with captions "told you i know body work".

Anyone can tear down a cressida sand the shit out of it,bury their shitty workmanship in hs primer and guide coat.But not everyone can complete the stages after priming, prep and block sand it out properly,lay down a nice paint job and then put it all back together again.

Remember it's only good as what's underneath all that primer,and old paint.

Im guessing op bit off more than he could chew.

I don't see anything wrong with paying someone for a paint job it's an art form, kind of like really good welding. I spent part of yesterday trying to hammer out a dent so it looked a little less shitty before I realized I'm an idiot and have zero skills in body work and just stopped.

Just like op has zero skills in anything and should just stop and pay to finish his car he didn't build.