Curly

I'm probably doing this wrong (now w/ more hardcore gay sex)

Yup, and I have an even older one from back when they were $29.95 :)

Also have the clipping from when the OP's crack whore mother was raped by an escapee from a mental institution.

I think it was from the early '80's.

He was born 8 months later, prematurely.

^ sounds like vintage hustler. lmk if you decide to sell, op's mom sounds hot. hopefully a lot of spread beaver.

You people are literally fucking stupid, you act like im painting the car right now or it's not going into primer. I don't need to take everything off right now, inch around the door handles and lock are not sanded. Holy shit

Bitch, you posted pics that would leave people believing you're painting the car right fucking now. You also pulled your tails in THE worst possible fuckin way. You're also a vw fag. So you must understand, you're basically a fat chick with a lazy eye

No, because of HoW. The other tails, they have the harnesses in em. I know this because they came off my car. Faggot.

You literally all sound dumb as shit and none of you do body work. You try and talk all this big game but out of everything you pick out a lock and a tail light harness. Keep trying inbreds

i hear facebook's nice this time of year

You literally all sound dumb as shit and none of you do body work. You try and talk all this big game but out of everything you pick out a lock and a tail light harness. Keep trying inbreds

Lol.

Retired auto painter here bud.Seen my fair share of body shop time.

Oh yeah you forgot to mention the door handle trim you left in because you're to lazy to pop the door handle out.

You are like a little kid that just got potty trained.

"Mama, I wiped my butt, here's the toilet paper, do you wana see?"

"That's fine curly, now go finish wiping your butt, and leave the toilet paper in the toilet"

Jesus fucking christ, we don't want to see a half sanded car, it's pointless.

Every thing you have done here so far has been wrong !

This is why you don't belong here.

Facebook is nice this time of year

Why would you start even putting any bondo on the car without prepping the whole panel? Your clearly intending to sand the whole thing, but you still have hardware and adhesives all over the place. And then you go and tell everyone here we dont know shit. Crawl back up the clap hole you crawled out of.

You are fucking retarded...

Look through this thread... you haven't done anything... at all. There are people here that I don't care for but still have my respect because they made shit happen. You will never have my respect. You're a fucking idiot and if you died tomorrow I'd throw a party.

Lol at bondo on painted surface ,and shitty adhesive side molding shite.

Typical faggot.