Curly

I'm probably doing this wrong (now w/ more hardcore gay sex)

So you wanted an intro, well here it is.

I'm curly, I'm from Chicago, Illinois. The land of many cool drift cars.

I've owned a bunch of bullshit cars, a 93 240sx(that thing sucked) then a 85 Gts ae86(sucked way harder.)

And then my 2013 Gti which sucked so much more dick than anything, ever.

But enough with that shitty car bullshit.

I was gonna try and buy Crab Spirits c33 Cressida thing whatever and have it shipped out here, but didn't feel like making it a hassle for either of us and forgot about that car and started searching for a new car.

Moved here about 5 months ago. And then a month later I got a job at Elevens' paint & fiber

That's where I came to know haymaker or Dan. Saw the Cressida one day at his shop.

Disregarded it. Then a month ago or so, he kept jokingly telling me to buy the Cressida every so often when my Gti would act up.

Then I listened and said fuck it, let's make a deal.

So like we did. Now I own the thing. It's cool.

Then car is set up for a tune on Monday. Depending on how my money situation is, will determine if I tune it for 91 or flex fuel. Most likely will have it tuned on 91.

Right now the car hasn't really moved much except down the street from dans shop to my work.

I've already started doing body work on it. I wanna have it painted next month-ish maybe?

I don't know. Mostly will be doing minor things to it, like brakes and ebrake cable. Then on to interior, seats, wheel, change the interior color to mostly black, and then get s9 type 2 kit, also fit the chaser tail lights that came with the car and in between all this I'll be daily driving the car and drifting it.

Well here is a picture of how it sits now I guess. Also these fenders are trash. I'll buy some s9 front overs and fiber glass them to fit the corners probably. But making these fenders work for now.

image_zps8hkjx5wq.jpeg

Another: "I'm too smart to read the intro rules".

Yes, you ARE doing it wrong.........

And yes, go back to what ever forum you were on that allowed gti owners.

Read the rules. What do you dweebs want, nudes? I got a lot of tinder nudes that I won't show you.

"WE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOU, YOUR CAR AND PLANS. WE ARE JUDGING YOU."

Was all done. If it's cause my intro is in here and not haters club, then sucks to suck.

Also thought I was suppose to get "hazed" or "roasted." Or maybe atleast one person was going to say something funny and insulting.

There's no point. You're obviously retarded, so witty retorts would be wasted on you

I thought the rules are pretty clear in saying we wanna see your latest meat sheath.

I really don't care if they're nudes or not. Just wanna see the quality so we know how terrible you are.

We are not judging Kyle, we are judging you.

So far you fail........

Is it because of you being a retard, or a lack of effort on your part ?

Either way, it means you don't belong here.

BUYING a nearly complete car that was done right does not get you an automatic pass.

So shut the fuck up, do some noteable things, take pictures to show your skills,

then come back, with proof that you are not a faggot.

Oh, and all drift cars, all cars in general, are 'cool' in shitcago, it's fucking freezing up there.

Every time I hear about Chicago I think of john candy tellin that bitch to take a quarter and go have a rat gnaw that thing of her face

Gordo, never once thought this car was a pass.

But that's why I bought the car, cause it's done and it's done right.

I followed guide lines and gave you guys an intro and my plans. Did I fail cause I'm not sucking everyone's dick like all the other nubs on here? Cause that's not me and will never happen. Judge me, haze me, talk shit, I don't care. But I don't see the failure.

You posted your intro in the wrong place, not tits to be found, and your attitude sucks. Just to name a few reasons why.

FAIL

You did think this car was a pass... That's why your here. And trying to explain yourself that you followed all the rules is your fail.

Haha I'm here cause I wanted to lerk and buy things but I needed an intro to stay. Also thought would be cool to keep this car in the loop.

You are so retarded.......

You don't have to be a blow-hard to lurk & buy things.

Hey curdly, go get back on the short bus that you fell off of,

they will mis you at the special ed school.

shortbus.jpg

^^Those are some nasty fucking crack whore mosquito bites man^^ Wtf

Lost me when heard S9 type 2, then saw the bumpers it already has.