slapsticksammy

TX: ZZ30 ECU Can I Borrow?

Given the color of that shit, it doesn't look like he got it hot enough to pick up a magnetic charge.

Crank angle sensor change and then continue your tests.

That is waaaaaaay to fucking much resistance for the ECU to do anything with.

Wait wait wait. That's not your pic of the crank wheel? Because that may be your problem. Dude, all you really gotta do is fuse the shit. Add a dab at best, in 3 or 4 places. You check it for being warped? I mean, there's only so many circuits involved in this and you at least have an isolation to two coils. Rue has the obvious quickest method. Also, igniter is last before ecu in the path of the circuit, so maybe look there? Can get em at the junkyard for like $7, or free if you take the bracket off and use your cock pocket because you dislike the tweakers running the place.

But in all reality, I know you're Asian. Just turn it into a math problem somehow.

Hm, enough weld bead there to patch a broken crank.......

You might try small tacks next time.

That would raise hell with a hall-effect sensor.

Stock jz is vr. Not sure if this would play a part unless he warped the fingers and they're not where they need to be due to where the weld is

But in all reality, I know you're Asian.

My son was laughing about this last night.

You being on here asking a bunch of round eyes how to fix your car.....

Yeah had no idea reluctor was two pieces. Never fucked with or had issue with mine. 3 rodknocks down, 47 to go!

I looked at it today, i have some spares. The vvti one looks like its resistance welded. Pretty neat.