GSTARR

perfectly stock car to fuck up- or perfect

youre the one that didnt get the implication i made by purposely correcting myself. ill let you think on it for a while but i have no expectation that it will ever sink in.

stains like you come and go on a weekly basis. the one thing you all have in common is you think any of us actually care about you beyond the fleeting entertainment value. this is our hot tub. you think its funny to get in and take a dump, but the jokes on you because the water has been 90% diarrhea since day one here.

so, offer your opinion on how shitty the site is. shitpost until youre bored. its whatever dude.

Cute. Well you're obviously a fuckin idiot from that horrible analogy that I won't bother going into because I already know yall are the type of faggots to go "Hell yea this is a shithole, we hate it here, fuck this place and fuck you" about the forum but then stay on it for hours at a time lol

And that's a shame if it's really been this way since the beginning. Enjoying cars must not be what yall do if you cant bring yourself to get others into it. Literally a forum made for faggots to be gay

Nice.

I can already smell the insult about me being the faggot that's being gay, but if you could please refrain and maybe be a little bit more *creative*

This is the best contribution I've seen on this forum since hellatytelace blew up the scene with diamondrrs.

Kid is obviously upset that someone called his 240 a pile of trash, and is taking out on a bunch of people who he thinks care

Hell yea, this is the forum to stay on for hours at a time. And that's a shame, beginning gay. I can already smell me being gay. please, a little bit more.

you're still complaining about the forum not living up to your misconceptions, this was never a place to "enjoy cars," we never wanted to get people like you "into it," and we dont advertise for new members because they usually turn out to be like you.

not that im arguing; there is no argument to be made. you dont get it. you complain because you dont get it. we read your complaints and laugh. we'll do the same thing when you come back next week, and the week after that and the week after that, ad infinitum. and i use "you" in the general sense since you're a totally interchangeable with any random fuck who found their car in a thread here being ridiculed or attempted to intro and got shot down or had a friend whose feelings were hurt and that sjw part of you just had to do something about it.

you're struggling with the core concept, but thats ok. this thread, like the hundreds that came before it, will fizzle whether you bump it with quotes and comebacks that nobody really reads or not. the effort you're expending is worthless, but we appreciate watching you spin your wheels anyway.

Best post of the year Chris !

You do have your moments.

you're still complaining about the forum not living up to your misconceptions, this was never a place to "enjoy cars," we never wanted to get people like you "into it," and we dont advertise for new members because they usually turn out to be like you.

not that im arguing; there is no argument to be made. you dont get it. you complain because you dont get it. we read your complaints and laugh. we'll do the same thing when you come back next week, and the week after that and the week after that, ad infinitum. and i use "you" in the general sense since you're a totally interchangeable with any random fuck who found their car in a thread here being ridiculed or attempted to intro and got shot down or had a friend whose feelings were hurt and that sjw part of you just had to do something about it.

you're struggling with the core concept, but thats ok. this thread, like the hundreds that came before it, will fizzle whether you bump it with quotes and comebacks that nobody really reads or not. the effort you're expending is worthless, but we appreciate watching you spin your wheels anyway.

I'm complaining because y'alls comebacks are bad as fuck

-yall make another bad comeback

-I say its bad in some way, usually some shit about being creative

-"You're a faggot"

And now you're making a big nice paragraph about how there is no argument (Pointing out how you suck isn't an argument. There is no opposing side)

I think we can all see that you and everyone else started out attacking me and fucked up, and now you're trying to cover up everyone else's ass.

Yall really suck at this shit. I've heard my brother give better comebacks to my mother about doing the dishes.

This is the best contribution I've seen on this forum since hellatytelace blew up the scene with diamondrrs.

Kid is obviously upset that someone called his 240 a pile of trash, and is taking out on a bunch of people who he thinks care

If I don't care myself, why would I think yall do? Go back and let your little moderator take care of the work for you son

with every post you make, you continue to prove my point. if we cared, youd have been banned after post one.

maxresdefault.jpg

see? nobody cares.

with every <snip>

See, if you had worded it better that would have been a good one lol.

And if y'all don't care, why did you bother commenting in the first place? And according to y'all, it's entertainment value,

so technically, you do care.

Which is it?

I mean. I'm starting to get annoyed. I still don't care. But I mean hey... The last time I banned someone I was so enraged I managed to shit-can half of the board.

This is bordering on getting pretty old though. The quote after quote after quote. The way he's bringing you all down to his level of douchebaggery and then beating you all with experience. The faggotty way he says faggot all the time. So far the only person on point with responses is Rue...and really it's just for that sweet ass. That is next level impressive. Not gonna lie.

7qrCq3M_zpswlteuvur.gif

I mean. I'm starting to get annoyed. I still don't care. But I mean hey... The last time I banned someone I was so enraged I managed to shit-can half of the board.

This is bordering on getting pretty old though. The quote after quote after quote. The way he's bringing you all down to his level of douchebaggery and then beating you all with experience. The faggotty way he says faggot all the time. So far the only person on point with responses is Rue...and really it's just for that sweet ass. That is next level impressive. Not gonna lie.

That was a good attempt i suppose

But once again that whole "bring you down to his level...experience" thing is an upgrade from kindergarten to seventh grade maybe. Round estimate

OP reminded me of last night. So I was driving with one of my mates last night, and I accidentally grabbed his leg instead of the gearstick. We both laughed and I unzipped his pants. We parked the car and I started to fondle his balls. He started laughing because he knows it's all just a joke. I started sucking his dick in the empty parking lot, and I almost choke because I'm laughing so fucking hard. My friend is also laughing his ass off too, because this is the greatest prank ever. He starts making train noises while yelling, "BROJOB! BROJOB! CHOO CHOO!". When he cums, I swallow it like I'm some big faggot. I kissed him and call him a big faggot while laughing.

^ xDw0JkO.gif

Op has no experience, he's just another schoolyard cunt that tries to get you worked up by saying you can't come up with anything good enough to offend him, but really he's hiding behind the fact that he has no self worth and isn't fazed by being hated because his alchy dad has been calling him a queer and beating him while his mother has resented him from the moment he was born for trapping her into her shitty life.

^ xDw0JkO.gif

Op has no experience, he's just another schoolyard cunt that tries to get you worked up by saying you can't come up with anything good enough to offend him, but really he's hiding behind the fact that he has no self worth and isn't fazed by being hated because his alchy dad has been calling him a queer and beating him while his mother has resented him from the moment he was born for trapping her into her shitty life.

I almost sent an edgy reply back lmao, you got me worked up for a second there, so congrats

OP reminded me of last night. So I was driving with one of my mates last night, and I accidentally grabbed his leg instead of the gearstick. We both laughed and I unzipped his pants. We parked the car and I started to fondle his balls. He started laughing because he knows it's all just a joke. I started sucking his dick in the empty parking lot, and I almost choke because I'm laughing so fucking hard. My friend is also laughing his ass off too, because this is the greatest prank ever. He starts making train noises while yelling, "BROJOB! BROJOB! CHOO CHOO!". When he cums, I swallow it like I'm some big faggot. I kissed him and call him a big faggot while laughing.

You just admitted to doing all that, and said I reminded you of it.

I don't care what you think about me, but I would practice some better driving habits :P

Why hasn't the ban hammer come out yet ??