GSTARR

perfectly stock car to fuck up- or perfect

I know you all seem to hate Cressidas,

But if you were forced to have one what would you do to make what seems like terminal cancer a little more enjoyable

Get fucked, Faggot

Are you the same guy from before that I called uncreative, that is now quoting some other idiot instead of saying something new?

Nice lmao

his gf is you in drag so it makes sense that youd know. in fact, he only really needs you in drag one day of the week, the rest he'll just bend you over the counter and fuck your ass in full view of the other fry cooks.

suck a dick and fuck off.

his gf is you in drag so it makes sense that youd know. in fact, he only really needs you in drag one day of the week, the rest he'll just bend you over the counter and fuck your ass in full view of the other fry cooks.

suck a dick and fuck off.

Stop. The first few words gave me cancer. As I type from the hospital bed I wait upon the arrival of your response, hopefully with something that doesnt take me back to kindergarten-level shit

<snip>

Uh-OH your name is in red ooOOo

Wonder what kind you are?

You gonna ban me at some point under the pretense I'm an idiot or you just gonna give up lmao

It doesn't really matter at this point, From all that I've read this whole forum has gone to shit since the beginning. Shame I got here too late, stuff from early 2014 looked like something I would be jealous of not being in

Get fucked, Faggot

Get terminal cancer, Faggot

youre the one that didnt get the implication i made by purposely correcting myself. ill let you think on it for a while but i have no expectation that it will ever sink in.

stains like you come and go on a weekly basis. the one thing you all have in common is you think any of us actually care about you beyond the fleeting entertainment value. this is our hot tub. you think its funny to get in and take a dump, but the jokes on you because the water has been 90% diarrhea since day one here.

so, offer your opinion on how shitty the site is. shitpost until youre bored. its whatever dude.

solid lolz @ OP's expense.

Rue, Who's ass is dat? GET SOME!

stains like you come and go on a weekly basis.