Ilia

WTB: R154 & Passenger side doors, preferably near Chicago.

Hey Folks,

As you can see, I need some doors:

finalbout15_sun_091939_0003.jpg

Does anyone in the Midwest have any Cressida doors? I'd be willing to travel 4-5 hours away from Chicago to pick them up, if needed. I'd want the doors to be complete with glass, motors, regulators, etc.

Also........... I need another R154, if anyone has one. I promise to get a really soft clutch next season and use Toyota rubber engine and trans mounts, so I don't destroy every single R154 in the world.

I think that's it.. going to do Serial9 overs in the back, and Gerard's fenders in front. Hood is repairable, I think- I'll look at that this weekend.

Do you guys have transmissions up there?

^ Yup. People want no less than $1k for a stock one and $3k+ for an upgraded one. Meanwhile, there's a V160 on craigslist around here for $2k.

I like my 1600 brand new cd009.........

Setting it up is a bit expensive but if a guy is going to lunch R boxes left right and center....

Fuck man, I haven't seen a an old stock R for less than 1K in a while...

And $2-$2500 seems to be the norm for these fuck heads for a new one...

With that said, I'm holding out on more feedback on the CD009s

I know Gordo absolutely hates the ratios but I have a MK3 diff lying around with a 4.1 and 4.3 final drive...

i got an r box for $300 last year. they're still out there. hawk the junkyards and make friends (gross) with supra owners in your area. guaranteed theyll blow the motor and part out eventually.