Sign in to follow this  
BoostedManiac

JZX110 Codes/Problems

Hey guys, i'm new to this forum. I have a 1998 GS300 with a JZX110 Auto swap. Here is a little background to the car. I bought this car with an Aristo swap and a big single back in 2012, the car had issues from the get go. I flew to NY to buy the car, and drove it back to Missouri, where I lived at the time. 20 min after picking up the car, it started to over heat. great. I pull over and fill up the radiator with water and keep going. I ended up having to The car is mostly stock with exhaust, a FMIC and an aftermarket intake filter and tube. I am currently having some issues. The car starts and idles fine, but when I try to rev the engine, it cuts out and sounds like a miss (like the MAF is bad or not connected). I can drive the car but it falls on its face when I get to about 2krpm, when it starts getting into boost. Also, I cannot get the shift lock to work properly, I haven't chased the wires from the shift lock solenoid to the engine compartment yet, as I was trying to get the engine to run properly first.

I was able to pull the codes off the ecu and ended up with 21, 31, 75. I looked them up a found what I believe them to be 21- o2 sensor, 31- MAF sensor and 75 I can't find anything about it.

I'm not the best when it comes to electrical or wiring, so i'm asking for some advice/help on how to test the sensors or the wiring to the sensors.

Here is a video of what the car does when I attempt to rev the engine, the RPMS stop and come back down with my foot still pushing the throttle. Sorry I couldn't figure out how to embed it.

https://youtu.be/f1jDKY3TiEI

Any help is appreciated.

-Adam

see Gordo America is fucking doomed

Honestly sell it don't waste your time anymore you will never fix it...

Next time don't buy a car you know nothing about from someone who had no idea what they were doing.

Adam,

Go fuck yourself....

You sir, are a retard.

see Gordo America is fucking doomed

Nutswinger!

Honestly sell it don't waste your time anymore you will never fix it...

Next time don't buy a car you know nothing about from someone who had no idea what they were doing.

This community is fucking worthless. I figured out the problems today on my own so, you faggots can go back to fucking your mothers and sisters now.

Oh look, little adam is taking his ball, and going home.

I'll miss him, won't all of you ?

Why do people get butthurt on here? It is basically in the site's constitution to shit on faggots like you ButthurtManiac. This isn't happyhugsforfucktards.com so piss off.

Hey guys! New here! Bought a pile of shit. Things didn't work right, so instead of trouble shooting I bought another engine and did a different swap. Now that one isn't going right either, so please!!!! Give me any solutions you can think of. My next step will be pretending I fixed my problem so you guys will hopefully feel bad about calling me a faggot. I'll still be checking in hoping someone is nice enough to come up with a solution for me. Thanks in advance!

So do I, OP just fell off the short bus.

How can I tell ?

He failed to read the rules of this forum.......

shortbus.jpg