So I've been reading up on Z32 brake swaps for X8 cressidas and even found a swap kit at Flipside customs.

http://www.flipsidecustoms.com/toyota-cressida/

Now the question is:

If you get the swap kit, can you fit direct bolt-on aftermarket 300ZX brakes on the cressida?

I got curious after I found these Z1 brakes and decided to ask. I want to know if the swap kits can allow us to fit more than just OEM Z32 brakes on our cars.

The only bolt-on big break cats that fit your "cressi" are stoptech lezbaru sectually tramuted infecksions type

no.

Yes.

But only for intelligent people who can read the god damn mother fucking rules of this forum,

And the OP is evidently not one of them...........

Who the fuck lost a mess of passengers from a short bus recently ???

Yes.

But only for intelligent people who can read the god damn mother fucking rules of this forum,

And the OP is evidently not one of them...........

Who the fuck lost a mess of passengers from a short bus recently ???

This guy's clearly pissed.....

Anywho, I'm just asking 'cause I want to know what options are available. I'm a year into my project and I still haven't learned how to give up, so here I am asking.

The only bolt-on big break cats that fit your "cressi" are stoptech lezbaru sectually tramuted infecksions type

You lost me after stoptech....gazoontite?

Ragers welcome.

Anywho, I'm just asking 'cause I want to know what options are available. I'm a year into my project and I still haven't learned how to give up, so here I am asking.

Do a fucking intro to the rules, and I won't be quite so pissed.

I have done many different big brake conversions.

Never once did I ask anyone anything about how to do it.

That is why I like this forum, because we don't put up with the typical, 240, hold my hand types.

Don't like it, go the fuck away.

You don't need spacers from flipside. Do more research here. All you end up needing is the proper sized hub centric rings for the rotors, which are cheap enough. For the caliper spacers search for the "blue print" that the founder of JZXP, Brian, provided the community almost a decade ago. You take those dimensions and make little bushings like spacers for less than $15.

If you can't pull that off just stop while you don't have too much invested.

R33 GTST calipers and buy some 296mm rotors for a Ford Falcon BA (australia) off ebay because the stralian dollar sucks a fat cock right now. You just need a small spacer turned up to space the disk because the x8 hub is slightly smaller. No brackets needed, calipers bolt straight on.