RickyFromThePark

My pathological predisposition for wasting money

Here you go........

Old chinese proverb (or some bull shit like that),

我再會操練插孔。

shortbus.jpg

Shaved my antenna and smeared on and blocked like 25 pounds of bondo today. Came out meh but I've come to terms with it being a 15 foot car at best so I dont give a fuck. Also made a mount for my fuel filter and installed my jza80 throttle cable. Maverick kit should show up tomorrow, god willing.

IMG_2043_zpsta1yjuid.jpg

IMG_2044_zpswb3qqvar.jpg

IMG_2047_zpskxie3nnp.jpg

15 foot car will surely beat my 100ft pos... just more incentive to not be a hard parking poser. I wish I had the patience/time to give half the fucks you are.

For some reason when I did the jza80 throttle cable on my car it fit like dick on the throttle might of just been my car though

mine was newish wasn't long enough though

Well now usps is fucking me over. Mavericks kit should have been here yesterday and still isn't. Should have just gotten a fucking r154.

I barely had to clearance for r154. The sandwich plate is the only big part of the cd09

So got the mavericks kit today. Really nice stuff. Only adjustment I had to make was grind the top of the plate back a bit and move the coolant pipe up, that aside everything that matters fits beautifully. Got my body harness all done and found a decent positive terminal thing for cheap. Also, after further review, I'm going to go buy an air hammer and more map gas. This girl has some hips on her.

IMG_2061_zpspnjs1frs.jpg

IMG_2051_zpsi5zmxq2u.jpg

IMG_2059_zps8bv6lum0.jpg

Porta power man. Im going to start my swap soon, I still need a clutch pedal from a 90's Corolla. But it looks like I have way more room in the tunnel over an x8.

dewayne did he cut quiet a bit out of it

It always does, then........

Out the window goes the chassis rigidity :wacko:

Dont you worry, I'll tie it back together. Probably die when I get tboned. Thats what I get for thinking I could fit a cd009 in an x8.

Can't wait to see your shifter arrangement.