RickyFromThePark

Wiring uzx83 ac

So I'm putting ac back in my car since everybody cuts them out because racecar or whatever the fuck and got stuck. The uz compressor uses a 3 pin plug for the clutch and what I'm guessing is a high pressure cutout? I found A couple pins on the ecu for ac control but they must have been cut from my engine harness. Can anyone tell me where I can pick up the signal I need or if I can ditch it and run just the single wire from the mg clt relay? Free interior parts for whoever holds my hand, I have a bunch of extras.

Wanna say pin 8 on b3 plug straight to clutch magnet, but that's a guess from memory that may be slightly drunk right now. Go to the jz section and find demesios ewd upload for 91 x8, then look in the automatic air conditioning section and figure it out

I've got 1500 pdfs stored on my computer of wiring diagram sex and i'm in no mood to dig through them at the moment. I will direct you to Lextreme though and you can toy with diagrams over there.

http://www.lextreme.com/wiring.htm

Found it, pin 8 b3 plug behind the glovebox, thanks guys. Kyle your memory is nuts. Hopefully I can find r12 in the peoples republic of california.

Now if I could remember my gfs birthday after 6 years, Id be okay! But we all know JZ swaps are more important than gfs. And after 6 years with me, that shoulda set in by now.

i have like 2 or 3 cans of r12