Big Fuckin Shooter

JZX81 Engine to Body Harness & Gauge Cluster Connector Pinout

Trying to go through my harness to make sure everything is pinned properly so I can get this fucking demon running again. Does anyone have a pinout for a JZX81 (90-91) tach/speedo connector (analog cluster, digital speed sensor)?

White female connector, located behind the glovebox, 16 pin. Male connector comes off the engine harness. I was able to find the MX83 pinout but not JZX81, and don't want to proceed on the assumption that they're the same (because that would be fucking naive). Here's the connector I'm talking about.

Also looking for a pinout for the JZX81 engine to body plugs, I can't seem to find anything anywhere. I can find pinouts for the MX83 B2 and B3 connectors, but again, don't want to assume they are pinned the same for the JZX81 as they are on the MX83 (especially since the MX83 B3 connector itself is slightly different than the equivalent connector on the JZX81). These guys:

http://s512.photobucket.com/user/chaserbuddy/media/RIMG0464.jpg.html

Thanks dudes.

post-1922-0-96470400-1429981109_thumb.jpg

post-1922-0-97085600-1429981149_thumb.jpg

post-1922-0-48762600-1429981257.png

One more question: I'm running an R154, and since my harness was redone the reverse lights don't function. I see that both pins 9 & 12 are labelled 'A/T position indicator switch (REVERSE)'.

Anybody have any idea which (if either) of these pins the output wire from the backup sensor in the trans should be run to? I am assuming that one functions to illuminate the 'R' in the instrument cluster, and the other activates the circuit for the reverse lights.

Or I could be completely wrong and should be looking to run the wire from the sensor to an entirely different connector. Any input would be appreciated. Thx my ngaz.

The cluster and the rear are tied together. They probably mean the power wire is one of them. Usually R/L. Usually powers the speed sensor also via the "gauge" fuse.