Gordo

Earth Day !

You guys will have to help me out, as I am damn near incapable of celebrating Earth Day this year.

I can not burn tires into clouds of smoke, or other such doings because my trans in the old rat rod datsun is about to shit itself, not to mention that one rear main leaf spring broke, and I welded it back together until I can find a replacement, and the clutch is nearly gone.

Have a trans kit in transit, and have a nice OS Giken twin plate clutch sitting here (yes, they did make them for 1600 Datsuns), but none of it was put on in time to help me have fun on Earth Day.

I suppose, I could drive around with the choke on.....

Nope, don't have a choke.

Guess I could pour my old drain oil into the gas tank.......

Nope, haven't changed the oil in the rat since I got it running a year ago.

So come on, help an old hotrodder out saving the planet.

Burn some tires :)

i usually throw my tires into a ditch before i burn them. i don't have any spares at the moment though.

Shit i forgot today was Earth day. I'll shit out a fuck ton of soot in my truck on my way home from work today, and then swap my tires and do a burnout down the street when i get home... i don't feel like burning off the only half-good set of 255's that i have..

Fuck the planet! I'll be dead before any of the shit i do ever makes an impact on this earth, and as for my kids if i ever have any... they're fucked anyways cause i feel society will turn on itself before the planet turns on the human race...

Just park over a storm drain to do your oil changes, and let all your freon out of your ac lines.

as for my kids if i ever have any... they're fucked anyways cause i feel society will turn on itself before the planet turns on the human race...

Amen brother...amen

i envy future generations for being able to inherit a world where the petty bullshit of our existence isnt even a vague memory

I peed in my friend's pool today.

My part completed.

I blocked a solar farm from the sun with Potenza tiresmoke for a short period with the GS.

If I had one, I'd charge an electric car with coal fired electricity, but the enviro-mentals would think I'm on their side.

yeah but youd have to design something incredibly inefficient and use corn lobby dollars exclusively to pay for the build and talk about reducing carbon footprint while simultaneously burning enough coal to put china and india combined to shame and call it "obamaclean" to make it worthwhile

You guys are dicks. I cut the stock h pipe on a new mustang to steal the bellow for the cross over to recycle it into a wastegate recirc bellow. But I guess in you guys' spirit, the mustang has no cats now