JZXProject
aphxero

who the fuck is toplessdave_drifts David Singh???

I dont know, but thats pretty shitty. If I had one of youre harnesses, it would be the last place I'd start my trouble shooting; 'cause odds are the error would be on my end. Its not like your shits mass produced, so quality control is a lot higner and your testing everything as you go.

someone sold a motor or car with one of your harnesses???? PSSHH, no one ever bails on an Xchassis. EVER

someone sold a motor or car with one of your harnesses???? PSSHH, no one ever bails on an Xchassis. EVER

THIS X100000

Tell that faggot to pull it off. Since you never did business with him he can UPS it back to you on his dime. You go over it and when nothing is wrong, send it back, again on his dime.

Anything wrong with the harness 99.9% likely happened AFTER being installed, charge 1/2 rate as a measure of good faith. Just milk him for a few bucks. He shouldn't be slandering you as a 3rd party purchaser. That would be like me being mad at Toyota for incorrectly torquing my 7M head when I bought my then 15 year old Cressida for $100. THOSE TOYOTA DICKHOLES!

right lol. That's pretty much what I do anyhow.

I swear I'm ready to start telling people I wont even do pnp for anything older than 25 years. People do some seriously stupid shit trying to install wiring.

This guy and his instagram hashtags tells me he's a total fucking faggot.

The only thing worse than people talking shit about you is people not talking about you at all.Fuck this guy and his pos x83.

Plus he is selling???=Bandwagon faggot imo

haha i still have no idea who that guy is. If that happened it was probably because he sent me the wrong donors. And of course when these things happen they never go back online and say something like "oh it was my bad"