pelliccio7

ISO mk3 supra diff and mkii complete front end

I recently got my x8 dyno tuned and made 650whp and 600tq and I need a better final drive gear ratio. I currently have a mk3 supra diff with a locker and a shitty 4.30 ratio. I have been trying to find a 3.73 ratio from a 89 and up supra with no luck. Secondly I am ready to do some styling since I am done with power mods for now like serial nine aero, wheels, and a mkii front end conversion. Where can I find an entire front end? Cash in hand.

So this is a WTB thread ?

Where did you learn English & communication skills ?

How much cash in-hand ?

600hp, LoL.......

Who built it for you, or was that from a faggot butt dyno.

Last time i checked ISO means in search of, so, yes its a WTB ad. I dont feel the need to post the dyno sheet since its more power than most of you queers have or ever will make with your shitty afc tunes. My communication skills are much better than yours. I only had one typo and that was the word "a" which should have read "an". Lastly, I have more cash than I need for the parts I am after. So, once again, i need a 3.73 LSD Mark 3 Toyota Supra differential and a complete Toyota Mark 2 front end conversion. Which includes, headlights, grill, headlight trim, corner lights and preferably the front section of the fenders from the top fender light forward. No bumper is needed. Are you actually going to help a fellow x chassis enthusiast or are you just going to try to flame me like I'm the average noob on a forum? I posted here because the forum is pretty much dead but the haters left, like you, usually know this stuff quite well. Love you guys :)

If you knew that only haters were here, what made you think that we would not hate you ?

I bring in front ends, faggot.

But I am not even going to start looking for all the parts until you send me $500 a down payment.

Total cost will be $1500 to $2k.

I posted here cause I don't mind hate and I'll give it right back thats the only way to fit in with you butt pirates. What I do mind is queers overpricing parts from japan. How can 2 head lights, 2 corner lights, part of the fenders smaller than a jdm dick, a grill and some trim possibly cost that much? What a joke. I understand if I need a bumper or a hood or maybe even complete fenders, but as stated above, I need none of this. The largest item is a grill as far as shipping goes. Maybe your illiterate ass thought I typed mark x. Check your roman numerals numb-nuts. MARK ii, 2, two. Shit is 82 years old like your mom.

Hoods are totally different too you dumb bitch. But I'll sell mine for $1000

Ponokio7, you said front end, as in bumper also.

What a little faggot.

hope op falls face first, mouth open into a black prison orgy and contracts aids.

Oh shit! Tony Pellicio is a total faggot who doesn't understand shit but spending moms money on parts. His gay ass Facebook page doesn't have any pictures of his super cool cressida that makes 650/600 which doesn't make sense because you know any fag that makes that power wants to show it off, ESPECIALLY a fag who puts lxz's on his 240 with deep lips. No pictures of his cressida, just his 240s. He used to have an x8 that someone else swapped. He bolted on a bunch of xm parts and spun it and rear ended the wall totaling the car.

The piece of shit told me that he was gonna pull the parts off and put on another chassis, but he thought that something might have happened to the engine and that the arms might be bent on the xm stuff he just bought, so he decided to sell it to Kevin like a douche thinking shit was fucked up.

And tony. I'm not mad you didn't buy my car. I think it's funny how retarded you are since I sent you detailed pics and explained everything to you. Told you it's not a show car. Told this faggot that the t5 plug under the dash had been hard wired for a 1jz. He knows nothing, so he drove all the way from lousy-ana and got snippity when he realized that you couldn't just drop a 1j in and plug in the harness and go. I had to explain in Nissan terms because he was too stupid to understand what was going on.

Me: you don't just buy an s15 sr20 and plug it into an s13, right?

Tony: I thought it was ready to just drop it in and go

Fucking retard. Showed up trying to talk like he knew things about stuff then obviously got mad that he drove all that way due to his lack of comprehension. I fucking explicitly said it in the ad, told your faggot ass on the phone, and sent a shit ton of pictures.

Fucking faggot retard Nissan momsmoney queer. I call 100% bullshit about your car getting tuned for shit. Doubt you even have one. You'll never fit in here. Faggot

You mad? You know where I'm at nigga, drive out again. You'll take something home this time, I promise. Your boyfriend that was excited for the project yAll were gonna hold hands and put together can take something home too.

Alright pocahontas I got a mk3 3.73 for you but it's going to cost you $400 plus shipping.

Hahaha mad? I don't get mad cupcake. Boy do I have plenty to say about your greasy ass, Kyle. First of all your Cressida looked like it was painted with crayola crayons and your moms lipstick. You had a dirty, axle grease orgy with all your butt buddies inside that piece of shit. You show up to the place with grease up to your eyeballs like you'd been face deep in a nasty butthole for the last six weeks. All of your parts were shit from the junkyard and your wiring looked like your ratty ass teeth got a hold of it. You used fucking plumbing valves for the heater core hoses. The interior was completely fucked cause your monkey ass was sitting in it. Let's see what else. Oh don't even let me get started on you soarer badged fart can fucking sc400 yacht. That thing was almost as shitty as your $50 Cressida. But then again your hobo ass owned it. So sorry I didn't give you money for a cockroach rat infested car that wasn't worth anyone's time. I see its for sale again and I hope you find someone that's as much of a grease ball as you to buy it. Sorry I have hygiene. Yea I wrecked my first Cressida that someone else swapped and that was my first drift car that I actually take to tracks unlike you queens. And I don't have to prove anything to you pussys just find me my parts. And $1000 isn't a bad price but guess what. I bet that shit is black as fuck with grease and stains from your rotten breath you smelly ass butt reaper. If I would have known you were on here I would have thought much less of the entire forum to keep some shitty Toyota mechanic that changes oil for a living that thinks he is mr. online hero when really you're just the neighborhood dumpster queen.

I showed up in a toyota uniform from work hahaha, motherfuckers actually have to do stuff in the real world. I sent you pictures of everything, and there was no wiring other than the few pins soldered to the plugs. Make excuses all you want, but I know you got upset because you realized how tucking stupid you are. It's cool. And as for the sc. It's a beater. There was no fart can, just two stock resonators. You can't even identify that. I'll be the first person to admit it's a pile of shit.

And tell toepfer about the plumbing valve for the heater. He did that, I rolled with it because it's hard to find those valves not fucked at the yard. Plus I didn't give a fuck. Part of owning and dailying a pos 30 yo swapped car. Find your own fucking parts. Oh wait, you can't. Your mom has to do that for you.

This forum is for people that can do. You're not one of them.

Useless in building cars too. Only been like two decent cars here since the beginning of time. You dirty queers don't know what style is and never will. Too busy checking the grease in your hair

Kyle, do you still have contact info on this crack baby ?

Function over fashion you retard. What's your idea of style, A clapped out Honda with really bad camber and chopped fenders?

Found my parts on my own, fucktards. Thanks for proving this forum pointless. I hope all of you sit on a dildo so your dreams will come true. Have fun farming dicks. ✌️

Don't forget gold 13" spoked wheels, and white wall tires.........