pelliccio7

ISO mk3 supra diff and mkii complete front end

Style. You won't even post pics of your shit. Style. Make sure you hit me up next time you're in texas

This dude is threatening me cause I didn't buy his pos car. It's posted for sale in the Cressida page on fb. Go check it out. Fuckin mint

Go tell your mommy that the bad guys are threatening you.

She will tell you the same thing, 'Go away !"

(she doesn't want to be interupted when she's giving her supplier a blow job for her next 'fix')

What's with you guys and my mom? She has been dead most of my life. But I guess her grave grows money out of it since I "fund everything with it". Sorry I have a college degree and have hygiene. I guess that means I can't work on cars. If you need the definition for hygiene or college I can post it up

Died of an overdose, eh ?

And you are the perfect example oh why spending money on a higher education doesn't mean the person will be any smarter.....

OP: What is college? Hygiene? Plz report back. Thx.

Basket weaving. It's all about 'style'.

The Japanese make fun of Americans like you........

Dude thinks he's funny. Posting up shit on CL with my number. I didn't make any threats, just called you a retard who can't do shit by himself. But how about you post some pics up of your shit with your style since it's such a big deal?

Like I said, just remember how funny you think this is.

Hey faggot instead of being a lippy useless waste of skin do something worth a shit. Post up your junk if you think it's so good, show us how it's done. But that's it, your junk is probably junk. Take your ignorance and shove it down your throat, and fuck off if you don't have anything to contribute.

No one has contributed to my request so why would I post my car? Get me a front end conversion at a decent price, and I'll put it on and post it up. I am done with the trash talking I had a change of heart cause someone got really upset. So I'll kill your hate with kindness. I found a diff elsewhere. I need mkii headlights, the front part of the fender which includes the corner lights, and top fender lights, the hood, the grill, and the headlight trim. The bumper is not needed as I will be using aero. Better?

We're not here to contribute to YOU.

We're here to contribute to THIS community, which you have clearly shown YOU HAVE NO PART OF.

Better? Not really. "Get me a front coversion". Go sit on your shifter and pray for mama you pop the clutch.

Yea $600 for the hood is doable. But the rest should be about another $600. Not 2k total. But I understand gordo wants to make money on it especially since I'm a nobody. No I haven't contributed to this forum because most people's knowledge on here is far beyond mine. Who would want to post their car when it's just gonna be made fun of no matter how it looks. No I didn't fabricate my cage, no I didn't tune it myself on my own dyno because I'm not a fabricator nor a tuner. I am some queer that had no one to teach me stuff so I had to learn it all on my own.

And it's a pile of shit, used to prop up a bunch of engines in a container.

Absolutely useless, unless you like broken head lights, dinged fenders, and gouged bumper covers.