Zokusha B

New to jzx and the cressida

I'm going to be purchasing an mx73 soon and I've been doing some research. I have a basic idea of what to do with it. BC coils, w58 trans, misc stuff. I still have a few quesstions though. What's the lowest it can go before becoming ridiculous. What's the best 15" width and offset for a nice fitment. I'm comfortable doing some rolling of the fenders.

I'm using these two for inspiration

153_ToyotaCressidaMX73-640x426_zpsmma64k

p4e_zpslpu96gyk.jpg

Yes i did search. I've looked through the wheel fitment thread here, but it was mostly 17 or larger.

MichealJacksonPopcorn.gif

Hey look everybody, another retard just fell off the short bus as it was passing by !

shortbus.jpg

I don't care that you broke every rule before posing here...what I do care about is the fact that your comeback was fucking garbage. You can buy an x7, you can pay someone to swap it, but you will never be jzxp material. Get lost.

Funny how jzxp works.Can't even get two simple questions answered. You'd rarther be fuckers than help someone out.

W58 sucks. So do you. You're after fitment. How about we collectively fit our dicks in your mouth?

Jesus fuck...How is asking about how low and what offset even relevant? Buy the fucking thing and measure shit, but get the fuck off this site.

The only thing worse than this guys motivation to measure and research, are his comebacks.

Well, if you came here to be insulted, you will get pleanty of it.

Info, not one bit.

Because you are a stupid fuck.

Normally at this point, I go into things like you not knowing who your father is, and you can't trust anything your mother tells you due to the fact that she is a crack whore,

but you already know that.

So go ahead, keep on asking retarded questions, and ignoring the forum rules, sooner or later you will fade away, or get banned.

Sorry Zokusha B, a lot of the people around here can be huge fags that love to discuss disks. just pm me your email (Im at work so this will be the best way) so i can send you the info your ACTUALLY looking for. Hope you get the X7, Welcome!

You guys are a bunch of fucking children. I'm surprised you have as many members as you do. Grow the fuck up

how many members should we have? can you help me understand how having a lot of members like yourself would benefit the site? if youre looking for a place to talk about your plans, goals, inspiration, theres a fb group for that and youd fit right in.

you dont get it, or you would have known better than to post here in the first place. bye.

Don't be stupid, stupid.

Children or not, you're still a fuck. So take your fuckness and fuck the fuck off out of here.

We don't like you so there's no point in posting anything more.