Sign in to follow this  
Teo

Rear Suspension Arm Compatibility?

I've run across a bit of conflicting info about this, and I'm trying to get it figured out in hopes that I can get some new parts made and stocked locally for XE10, JZX90/100. I'm working on a project for Stance USA and am trying to get more support for Toyota sedan applications this year, mainly adjustable arms/links. After a bit of research, I've found that I only have more questions about what actually works between X90/100/XE10. It looks like front end stuff is unlikely to work, so I'm not worried about that yet at this point.

I'm working on getting rear LCA, Toe arms, Traction arms, and subframe collars made for SXE10 right now. (I don't think the collars will interchange). If these work out, we will be expanding to other parts for these chassis.

Rear LCA's:

I think rear LCA's will interchange according to multiple sources, but has anyone tried this? I've also heard that they use different lengths so I'm skeptical. I'm working on getting aluminum adjustable ones made for SXE and it would be rad if these also work on 90/100.

Rear Toe Arms:

I didn't think these would interchange, but noticed 2 manufacturers listing 90/100/XE10 as the same part number. I have dimensions on the SXE ones but not for 90/100. If it's something as simple as making the length a little shorter/longer then we can probably get them made for 90/100 too.

Rear Traction Arms:

I don't think these are compatible, but same story as with the toe arms. If it's just a different length then I can try to get them made.

Any input would be appreciated, or as always you can feel free to take a shit in the suggestion box

What do we get for supplying you with info ?

You want the perks, go buy the fucking parts, and compare them.

You get nothing unless you own a JZX90 or 100.

I get nothing either, except adjustable arms for my pile of shit.

We're having these made for SXE chassis regardless. Depending on what's involved in making those work for 90/100, we will start doing that also. I really doubt we're going to have high/any demand for these, so I'm doing it for the sake of offering more support to 90/100 owners.

I get no "perks", just another fucking headache haha

Talk to Gerard and kev at Serialnine,or call up excessive manufacturing and get the parts made up.

They operate stance in house, why out source? Totally down for rear arms. Ruca's are the same as gs3/400. Rlca's are super close to gs measurements. If you put gs lca on is, it lowers the car almost an inch which is good for shock stroke. Traction arms are unique to sxe/jce10, otherwise toms/trd subframe braces would work for all 3 models.