Austin

Borg warner hook up?

Lol.. whisky and wireing. But back to it. That's the point right? The math. Finding the right balance between response and power. A t4 TS s200sx 76-70 with .83 would give you gt30 spool with something closer to gt35r power. At lest that's what I see.

But I'm worried about your math touge, especially after seeing your language skills. Not gonna lie, if I was trying to make huge power (to me 600 is huge) I'd love my 363, but after 1600 miles of drivin the Lexus with it as a daily I REALLY miss my he341 holset.

Lol. Yea I can't spell for shit. Just curious about why ppl seam to love the s300. Only having a 1j it seamed like way to big for my needs. Different strokes for different fokes I guess.

I ran a s200sx and wasn't impressed with it at all. What it so called made up for in spool time, well it fell flat on its face up top. My GTX4088r spools roughly 850rpms sooner then the s200sx did.

I would've gone garret, but couldn't have touched a gt/gtx series for what i paid for the bw. I rode in marks car with the same turbo that i bought and it was super responsive and made insano power.

^ I also had 10:1 CR and 8000RPM

Touge: It sounds like you want an EFR7670. I'm just really into BW. I haven't bought a garrett in a while.

Damn... for $2200 for the EFR I think Ill stick with a gt3076 .82 or maybe a HX35 12cm. Not that BW is bad by any means I just don't have any experience with them. I was curious and appreciate the responses.

But I would rather have a few extra pennies for a good sch.40 manifold then an EFR. And with my limited knowledge of BW I would probably botch the sizing for what I want anyway.

I dont run the efr, mines just the journal bearing 60mm s300sx with 90* snout to eliminate an elbow. Fits exactly like a holset he341 with different downpipe flange. Full boost by 3800 rpm right now. Rips real hard compared to gt35 i just took off. 650$ shipped.

5B3B2B05-E474-483C-BC0F-C5CE35A2F27E_zps

1CEAB455-B76C-45AA-A9D1-01CCE180D670_zps

524D8F86-661C-4BA0-88A1-7A595F1C6589_zps

Im not. I put it on last night. Havent dyno'd yet. 14 psi comes on hard at 3800, and i haven't driven it enough yet but it would probably do my goal of 18-20 psi by 4-4200. And should break 500 hp at that boost. As it is, its over 400, by how much im not sure. Remember thst im 3 liter.

Tial mvr44 2into1 merged single wastegate, not perfect but since this shit is spooling faster than gt35 with .68 exhaust ar undivided, i'd say its working.

If you're making 14 by 3800 on the shitty aristo ecu, a real ecu and real tune should get you your 18 target under 4 grand. I finally understand how you feel about the rev limit, although I am hitting it right about 6800 like I've been saying. It needs more. Once it comes into boost it just pings the limiter in first and second.

Let me know when you can hit the same rpm that I can with my steam engine.......

If i felt like doing snything at all to the motor i could rev higher.

Let me know when you can hit the same rpm that I can with my steam engine.......

Let me know when your steam engine actually powers the car so I can drive down there for a ride