Billyhoo

Pearly whites and black metal

Yeah.. Having no luck finding discs. I'll try and get some measurements to shoot over to you Gordo. If that doesn't work out I'll just use this tilton or buy a new exedy or whatever.

OS Giken and ORC twin kits are super low on RHDJapan right now. If you like the way the GD drives, I'd say go for those. My OS assembly is 13kg(~28lbs) and you can tell it's a light twin setup but slip was really friendly for a twin and pedal was good, too.

Ok, lmk if you are selling yours! I do kinda like the OS clutches. Yours uses that janky pull type conversion crap too right?

I miss my old ATS twin carbon...

HKS used the same disks and same diameter for EVERY FUCKING THING. If you're clever you could source some thing from another chassis with the spline count/diameter. HKS designed it to be modular.

Logic would tell you that. But since HKS is smart they didn't make rebuilds with different PNs for every application. There's only one rebuild kit.

Not discontinued, more like superseded with newer model

There's always ORC and OS. Maybe xm can set those up with hydro TOB. No pull to push kit nonsense

Wait, XM offers a hydro TOB?! I have an OS Giken twin but I didn't order the push/pull conversion because I was too poor.

Yeah looks like they still are not on the website.

Give rich a call to inquire about them.

Must bench bleed them first before install. Btw

Edit:

They are at the bottom of their new items list.

69D2AD32-CCA4-4D76-9BE6-1CC89FE257DE_zps

Got this ready for a Benz swap were doin.. Shifter is pretty ugly but it works great.

Should have put one of these in my car

how much did you cut off of the strut? You can get shorter shocks from them call them up

and is that the 2.4l solstice trans?

Yeah, solstice trans ar5

I didn't cut anything off the strut...? Figured everyone ran these and were super low. Not even tucking tires on 18s... Seems strange.

the stock strut where you weld in the coilover collar you didnt cut it? you cut in on the low low on the knuckle. Also how well did that trans fit? was it a bitch at all? same splines as the r154 clutch as well no?

Ohhh sorry the front is fine it's the rear that's bottoming out inside the BC racing lower.

Only way I could lower it was to drop the spring perch.

Put that trans in a 190e. Got a clutch from south bend with GM spline. Wish I put one in my car kinda.