Billyhoo

Pearly whites and black metal

Fucking rad

I'll know more tomorrow, but besides the pita trying to run that ECU plug through the firewall it's pretty cool. New ones come with external storage so you can datalog crazy amount of run time. Apparently they have some video feature for playback too. Glad I got the 6 though, no way the two plugs for the 8 would fit without some cutting or something.

Damn. I think I met the PO of this car at Hyperfest two weeks ago. He was checking my cressida out and told me he was from MD. He said had sold a white cressida with a chaser front end and JZ motor swap. Nice work on bringing it back.

Good to hear, no way im hacking up my markIIs firewall for an ecu plug. I need to get my shit running before mid june.

It's one bar, had a very strange problem with the map sensor fluctuating when plumbed to the back of the manifold. Tried dampers, filters, different hoses. Anyone else ever seen that? I rarely work on 1js anymore.

Also infinity is apparently not compatible with newer style Bosch widebands

maybe that nipple you have on the map isn't getting enough air flow?

Fuck man crank this puppy up to 20 pounds minimum!! I want to hear this fucker spool