Billyhoo

Pearly whites and black metal

well, that will do it.doing the diff swap so many times i assume the top nut is at least easy to get to..or drop the subframe and put the bolt in there, little easier to line it all up

Well it's pretty much just a brand new r154, so about as well as Danny's car handled it. Which is not so well. Doing t56 magnum in his car now

Mine will be on pump gas most of the time

Anything fits with enough cutting, hammering, torch work, and more hammering..........

Much better than CD009, worse than everything else. Shifter placement is perfect with the magnum though.

Keep an eye out for a TT 6spd rear and I can just modify this spare subframe, spook

Got my ar5 all bolted up finally and I got to keep my IS shifter which I'm happy about. Hopefully this with the 4.30 diff does what I want it to.

99B7A525-F4C3-4F46-9F19-2E676A132CF4_zps

Also, conned NAC into doing this for me - really need a new username lol

E5114875-1F27-4478-90F8-BC10C9C5775C_zps

How about 'Farm & Ranch Fab' ?

You might just want to take that back out, and add some gussets to all those flat tabs welded to the SCCA square tube.

Is the input shaft the same length as an R154? I remember the other R15Xs and AX15 were different when I looked into cheaper alternatives years ago.

Hahaha I can totally change the text on that to a new username or really anything else, just let me know.

Gordo - it's strong enough I promise, if it bends that's one for you.

Nigel - input shaft is about 1/4" longer you have to cut it down and the pilot is bigger. I think it was a civic pilot bearing I got.

NAC - hah, if I can ever think of something clever I will I'm horrible with that stuff.

interested to see how much you like the new trans

Slow progress... waiting for parts. Replaced my rusty brakes lines and stuck my rear in there to measure for a driveshaft

70997D3C-B1F7-4A53-A743-5B8F79D70FC9_zps

Also finally installed my 4Runner brake master cylinder. 1 1/16 - actually got the idea from Gordo forever ago. Bolts right up. Just have to finagle the one brake line.

Hey guys

New setup is gnarly.. 4.3 diff is perfect. Made 600 on e85 at 27 psi. Stock cams and s361 turbo lol

B1469FC0-0C61-446C-9FB7-C9629256C4D7_zps

5E22BD25-EA7B-4B86-9E55-03BE730BB7AA_zps

Still kinda flopping all over the place in transitions but first time in 3rdgear and car was hitting boost cut and overheating lol. Can't decide if I should lock up the clutch fan and make a shroud or just run two big ass e fans.