hantavirusx8

Project Hantavirus

It's not a 7M, so I doubt it will at that power level.

Nice job....

What fuel pressure are you at ?

So I had an Ebay .7 inline hydro sitting around for several years that I decided to put in just to see. It was absolutely worthless. I tried to grab it with both hands to get the tires to lock and folded the aluminum handle over. I cut a new handle from 3/8" steel, switched to a Wilwood 5/8's master, turned the rotors and put on new ceramic pads. It's really gnarly now. You can lock the tires on the freeway with a pinky finger.

Going to PARC on Sunday.

20160620_192106_zpsuk1v4cxh.jpg

I had the same issue with that e-brake handle. Even using XM dual rear calipers independent of the other brakes. The 5/8" master cylinder makes all the difference. So much better!

i dont get why u guys did all that when the factory drum ebrake is amazing, AND toyota still sells the drum shoes.

this car is really rad, and that bumper is excellent fitment , very nice

Drums over heat quickly at our track.

Ask any racer, any real racer...... But seriously, Drums catch fire at times.

Just like early drum brakes on race cars, so THEY figured out how to reduce the heat..........

Vent the drum surface (drilled holes, just like a disk (where do you think the drilled disk idea came from?)

Vent the backing plate.

Segment the pad lining.

Go to bronze pad material.

I've already talked about this, but evidently people would rather throw money at extra calipers, and chinese hand lever/master cylinders.

Why ?

Why? Because we are gluttons for punishment,and we love to throw away money on our 25+ year old retired asian taxi's/japanese buicks.

Lol. Nobody mentioned the main reason I changed it. The stock ebrake is in the shittiest spot. I had a bad habit of drifting one handed with one hand on the ebrake. I didn't want to be fishing around in the center console when I needed it. Having the handle right next to the wheel is nice.

I hate where the stock handbrake sits. So much easier with my hydro handle just between the wheel and shifter, easy to grab quickly.

Such a fucking newb.........

Yes Mutt, the world isn't flat !

I like how every time you open your fucking mouth you prove my claims of being fucking retarded...