hantavirusx8

Project Hantavirus

They look like welds sick!

Thanks. Running stupid rich (10.5) fixed it for now until I get an adjustable fpr and a standalone. Boost is set at 15 psi and it's running pretty good. Looking into honda AEM ems and making a patch harness.

You should put the factory chassis brace back on that goes in front of the diff, under the driveshaft.

Had my 2jzge exhaust cam machined to fit the 1jz head
20150724_182122_zpsw0fstvyt.jpg

Went to the junkyard in search of fans. I found this. Chevy cobalt fan, very similar to the ford taurus fan except it happens to be made to fit an x8 radiator core.
20150712_193613_zpsvfkv7fri.jpg

Moves some air
20150718_130921_zps3bzyqzhv.jpg

I smashed the front fender and headlight running tandem and had to get a different colored fender, same week someone decided to sideswipe the driver side in a parking lot. Time to paint.
20150813_075309_zpsranygfbd.jpg

20150811_130257_zpsioi4vzbs.jpg

Wait sorry to jack but, do you have a pic of said brace? Never heard of it and mine didn't come with one either

Also while I'm in here, how much ground clearence do you have under the exhaust where it routes under the subframe? I'm planning to be at almost tucking 18s height wise. I'm worried about clearence there, either gonna dump it out to the ground before then or maybe oval

Bastard, here is the brace,

reff. no.

57523 BRACE, CENTER FLOOR CROSSMEMBER

Passes under the driveshaft.

diag_AAOl4B.png

Jake, Pics of the car when its out of paint!

Can't wait to tandem with you and Quad in his SC. I bumped my boost up to 18 and readjusted my tune. Labor day is gonna be rowdy.

Super glad you went with the gun metal with flake!!!!!

It's going to be the best event yet for sure! I bet it rips on 18 lbs. The pics are bad but no gun metal and no flake. The color is Jeep Anvil.