BigDaddyYumYum

JZX81 Mark II - Yamaha Concept

This is JZXP, no one here is happy, ever...........

We all hate ourselves for getting involved with a car that:

1) specialty parts are hard to find, or cost too much.

2) people on the street think we are fucking with a camry.

3) we will never, ever get our money out of the fucking things.

D) all of the above.

So welcome loser !

You are JZXP material.

You for some unkown reason like 20+ year old Japanese 4-doors,

and you actually invest time, and effort into them.

(effort: doing the work yourself, not paying someone, like charlie@jack-off does)

1. cost too much? go find a real job that pays real money you fucking old white trash!

2. people on the street, i don't need to make them think what i have you insecure asshole!

3. money? you're worried about money? go fucking buy a nissan versa! zero maintenance and fits your looks anyway!

4. repeat what i said... and create some white lame jokes against me. that's never funny.

invest time and effort into a cressida? who does that? losers do... go beat it up, crash it and enjoy it.

have fun!

merry christmas grampa!

^ So sell me your bumper since you're just going to smash it up.

So this car was built around a set of wheels that are too big for it. Great. We're all pissed off (and jealous in my case) because this is probably THE version of X8 that everyone in the states would want to have, and not the way we'd want to have it. Definitely the one where you'd want to keep the stock body. Oh well.

charlie@jerk-off......

What are you going to do, come protest in front of my home ?

Or are you going to have to pay someone to do that too ?

Typical !

^ man that gif really takes me back to a time when the people who posted it thought they were covering their rectal frustration in a believable fashion.

Haha Carlos. Great responses. Car looks dope man!!! Another solid looking car for the Northwest RWD community. PROPS for doing your own thing, taking that particular car to the next level!! Once the coilovers and other bits are in you'll love it even more.

Love the color, like the wheels a lot, the brushed face looks awesome with that color (though, for the sizes you're running you could've gotten more lip with a different wheel), needs to be lower once the coilovers are on, the center garnish "diffuser" area should be black, and the exhaust needs to be longer/shinier/bigger. Other than that, FUCKIN GREAT JOB!!!

I suggest 265/30-19 rr and our specific spring rates and that rubbing'll be better. 😉

G.

haters hating on haters hating... you guys created an ouroboros.

i like op's car, but i don't like the way the kit looks on it.

This is fuckig epic sex on a plate!!!!

1507763_745052932241047_7430977717235156Fuck I can't wait to buy a type 2 rear bumper.

When summer comes we need to cruise man!!!! Real talk.