charlie@justdrift

sort of a build thread

This one time when I was in Thailand I got this prostitute. As I was knocking in the back end clean out of that girl she started bleeding everywhere. After I carried her to the shower and closed the door I packed up all my shit went down to the concierge and asked to change rooms right then on the spot

I hate the little dried chunks of pussy juice, that are kind of like boogers.

i always thought the chunks were pieces of tampon cotton stuck in the blood, kind of like the way the toilet paper does with pee and you go down and theres all those t.p. dingleberries in the pussy folds. god i love drunk sluts.

+2 for drunk sluts.

i-just-saw-blue-waffle_zps47fb72f3.jpg

Hey Kyle fuck you I'm still making progress on my car errbody loves me cause I do Mark II hardtop lights better than you.

xoxoxoxo

Fuck you OP, only I can shit talk my friends on JZXP.

Had to bump my build thread cause current state of affairs on USDM Blackbird is different.

thats not what jzxp is about. not entirely.

i dunno what yalls problem is, i have my red wings.

I've pulled tampons out with my teeth.

That's John Wayne status. Only time I pulled a tampon out to fuck was in a bathroom downtown in a 6th street bar. Started fuckig her standing up, but I'm a little guy and needed the help of a wall after a bit, so I threw her against the stall door which broke the lock. Tossed her and busted my chin on the bathroom sink. Still have a scar from it. Ended up fuckig her bent over the sink with blood running down my face. Some chick walked in, screamed, so we ran out the back door and continued up against a dumpster. 2003. Good times. She was smoking fucking hot, now she's chunky with two kids.

Scott. You might actually beat me. I stopped caring when the money stopped coming in. I almost had a job at ford this week, but one of the team leaders came over and started looking smug at HKP's IS, so I asked him what he had. Started in with some bullshit about a 5.0 pushrod fox with stock block and displacement with a vortech blower running 21psi on pump gas making 700whp and he self tuned it by ear. So I went picking holes at his story in front of his employees and told him I don't have time to hear pipe dreams and fairy tales, but thanks for trying. And because of that, I'm an arrogant condescending asshole. It's all good, I don't have any interest in working under someone that's been a "mechanic" for 20 years and doesn't understand that his stock block will crack at 550ish tq right down the lifter valley. Fucktard. One of his guys actually told me thanks for calling him on his bullshit haha.

Kyle, do you still have that X8 hood ?

My son is cleaning the garage, and I might even get time to do something on my car.

No wait, fucking senior management meeting on fucking Saturday........

This fucking place reminds me of mother fucking TC.net, or StupidMania, the way I have to hold these faggot's hands around here.

Kyle. We need more stories like that. Seriously.

Start a thread in Drunk posts: "I might be depraved..."

The hood is sitting on the side of the land cruiser shop I was working at. I've been meaning to grab it and throw it in storage. Especially since the guy that owns the place owes me about a grand that I'm about to lose my marbles over. We might be seeing a "WTT: x8/z30/jzgte parts for commissary" thread soon. Which leads me to wonder how many of y'all would write me a letter or come press your dick against the glass in the visitation room. I know I can count on Demesio. I know Austin is out because writing a letter involves actually making a trip to the post office. ChriS, be on the lookout for jb penpals.

Not sure about dick pressing Kyle, but I think I can remember how to write a letter.

Thanks Gordon. I've been downtown off west 6th since last night drinking Jameson neat the whole time, so I might need to call in that favor. These feminist bitches in plaid flannel sitting next to me look like they're getting offended by mouth.

Charlie: thumbs up, keep em coming.

Fuck you for having a hard top.