Urrik

New Look / Same Poor Taste

nice man great work!

Nice job on the tunnel piece.

@Nigel_Vertigo for the old trans, I originally just bashed the roof of the tunnel up until the neck of the shifter housing cleared. And opened up the back of the auto trans hole a little bit because Driftmotion made the shifter longer than I had told them to.  The tripod needed a bit more than that though.

Mocking up a stock location Garrett GTX2971R using a turbine housing made by some Taiwan company

50974069101_db037d58a5_c.jpg

Love this turbo

bpMIoVZ.jpg

4x4 Russian ride height mode

dw7GhCm.jpg

Picked up a donor car for the Cressida

JgSdfH7.jpg

damn ya hell. how many monies do these donor type cars go for down yonder?

i was playing with the idea of getting a vvti 1uz for my d21 as the KA has lived a few lives and i want to put it to pasture. locally even the first gen LS400s, the ol $500 tops cars are going for 3-4k here now

Same here. The clean, all original LS's are now 3-5k territory. If you're lucky you can still find one for two thou. Which to me is still madness as I felt like the 1000 I paid for mine in 2013 was still too much. 

Earlier in the winter, we picked these up for an outrageous 1500 and 700, respectively, and they're both beat.

51145124984_be94beab72_c.jpg

The LS appears to be some kid's failed VIP project, complete with galaxy print door panel inserts, sheet metal rear flares that I've torn off by hand, and Amazon's Choice coilovers. The engine runs flawless and will be swap fodder for my friend's AE71.

The GS appears to have been driven from the original owner's summer property straight to the ghettos of Springfield, MA, where it received eBay headlight assemblies, purple windows, subs, stick-on gel wood texture interior trim package, and G35 wheels instead of a timing service.

51145170049_f91a6c1511_h.jpg

hoe lee cow, thats some kind neglect!

guess we are all fucked with rising car prices and how ppl see them as valuable or something instead of a donor