Mats

[VIDEO] 850 HP 1.5JZ at Irwindale

I thought id share this with you guys! Be sure to subscribe to my youtube channel if you want to see more videos.

congrats on the emu pick up same standalone i run

Subscribed

awesome! We have lots of great content coming from the new build for 2015 ;)

congrats on the emu pick up same standalone i run

Thanks! Im really looking forward to running their ecus in both cars :) BTW if anyone is looking for hookups on those ecu's, be sure to PM me. Im here to help you guys out and spread the love.

thank you

anytime!! Just trying my best to get the x chassis cars known in the drift world!

Awesome job this year! Personally I thought you had aasbo. In my opinion he straightened his chase run after the big transition. But it's always exciting seeing you in the top 16.

godo luck next year. Seems like the program is right.

Tks bro! Ive been working really hard at improving our program for 2015. Im really excited to hit long beach!

Awesome job this year! Personally I thought you had aasbo. In my opinion he straightened his chase run after the big transition. But it's always exciting seeing you in the top 16.

I had some issues against the Aasbo run which gave him a big advantage. Unfortunately we had a rear calliper lose a bolt and was jammed up in the wheel/rotor for both runs which slowed us down. With that being said, with a car that works 100%, we are confident that we can battle with the top guys.

Dstroyr fuck yeah!!!! Awesome vid man!!!!

So sick I'm buying a hat for sure!!!!

Then that's some really impressive driving! I can't wait to see what happens next year. The speed of your transitions and the angle you carried on the bank was crazy.

Dstroyr fuck yeah!!!! Awesome vid man!!!!

So sick I'm buying a hat for sure!!!!

Tks dude! I have more videos that i will try and post up in the next couple weeks.

You can order the hats directly through my online store.

http://matsbaribeau.bigcartel.com

Then that's some really impressive driving! I can't wait to see what happens next year. The speed of your transitions and the angle you carried on the bank was crazy.

Thank you! I am excited to show everyone our new car for 2015! Once its released on my Facebook page, ill end up sharing it on JZXP!

new car? I hope its still an x of some sort :wub:

Last years car will be kept as is for international competition/testing. The new car is still an x chassis ;)