Sign in to follow this  
I_need_money

Need toyota engine bay plug part numbers/pinouts GX100 shitbox

Keep finding scans of the JZX100 FSM on google/jzxworld/toymods. I don't have a factory engine harness to trace pins with and fuck tearing everything apart and running new connectors.

Car is using a Pro efi with flying lead harness so I don't want to purchase a stock harness just to chop it up.

I found the thread with the jzx100 pdf download but it didn't have all the gx100 specific shit. Shouldn't be too different but If someone has the gx one it that'd be pretty bad ass.

basically I need something like this with plug identification but for my car-

post-1797-0-18295900-1415231736_thumb.jpg

Is there anyway I can get a clearer pic from you? I have a connector book that lists part numbers for just about every connector from 1991 to 2007.

Sorry man that's a jzz30 one anyway :( still trying to find the gx100 equivalent I need the engine to under dash stuff too. headaches man.

It wouldn't matter if it was an all out race car. but I'm trying to keep a/c and everything.

Hopefully I find something or someone can post it up.

aphxere - that would be awesome man. the car came as a shell so I didn't get anything engine related.

If you could come up with those plugs I'd definiatly grab them off of you. I'll take some pictures

edit-

I am running a 2jzgte and have all those plugs already. its just the ones that interface with the chassis

Are the ones you need male or female connectors and can you get me pictures of the actual connectors from the car itself?

The book I have only shows 4 different female waterproof 10P connectors and 6 different female waterproof 12P connectors. Shouldn't be hard to figure out

Thanks man. Those pinouts are exactly what i was looking for.

Yeah ill get pictures of the connectors tomorrow. Whatever aphxero doesn't have laying around. I'll definitely hit you up for rue.

I for sure have the white ones and the black one. relays are common. Those are all supposed to go to engine harness? The grey one I dunna. Gotta research

Thanks man. Yep that's it. The ecu is still there so luckily I still have the interface plugs to ecu. Just have to figure out the pinouts for these now and im ready to rock