This year has been...fun. Did a whole lotta nothing with it recently. Drove it a few weeks ago to find out there's a bunch of nagging maintenance needing done.
1) The clear coat on the roof trunk and hood is shitting the bed again.
2) The SSQV seems to be stuck.
3) Had to top off the brake master cylinder.
4) Drivers door handle is broken.
5) Steering wheel leather is toast.
Chris sent me a bunch of trim stuff that was broken and missing since I got the paint done years ago. I put a spring clip on the speaker grille so it stays in place now!
I've got a bunch of money I -COULD- throw at it, but seeing how I drive it infrequently I'd rather get bang for the buck kinda stuff. Like, if I'm being honest, I'm not gonna give a fuck about control arms unless mine are rusted out or the bushings are rotted and can't hold an alignment. I just want it to look decent, be safe and run hard.
I'm more interested in things like:
1) make the AC work, make the heat work better.
2) chase the brake leak, replace all brake lines,
3) find out whats thumping on turns (is it the dif or the axles)
4) raise it a bit so it doesn't rub on everything
5) reclear the roof
6) pretty up under the hood a bit
7) top of the rear window trim is shot after the paint
This is where y'all come in.
I've got GX81 turn signal housings, is there an interchange plug/wiring harness that goes into it? (Like, 1994 Land Cruiser or something?)
What's the 2020 reasonable value coilovers? BC?
Who has a pair of 1jz non vvti valve covers?
What's the good short throw, stock height shifter?
Who is running a clutch fan? What shroud are you using? (I can also do 2 SPAL e-fans and get a custom shroud built)
Is there a roof wing that doesn't suck?
2DIN bluetooth head unit that connects seamlessly and doesn't transmit EMF noise?