• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Mats

Mats

mr_240sx

• real members
  • 838 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:55 AM

Mats Baribeau Fan Packages! This is an awesome design by Jon Chase of DSTROYR made exclusively for Mats Baribeau and his Gold in the Net : Drift Team fans!!! All proceeds from these package will be put towards our 2012 Drift season.

The cost for each package is $25 including shipping to any Canadian address and will include: a “Baribeau x DSTROYR” Tshirt of your size, a Gold in the Net rubber wrist band and a sticker.

We are currently taking pre-orders as the shirts are scheduled to arrive April 11th. Send paypal payment to baribeau_30@hotmail.com so secure your shirt/fan package today to guarantee your t shirt size! Be sure to supply us with t shirt sizing and shipping address. If you live outside of Canada, email us at baribeau_30@hotmail.com or mats@goldinthenet.com for a shipping quote.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is the post on our website: http://www.matsbarib...irt-fundraiser/

#2 Guest_Gaijin Smash Wayhoff_*

Guest_Gaijin Smash Wayhoff_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:23 PM

Nice, looks like one worth adding to the collection..... I just realized my last 15-20 t-shirts I've purchased have been drift related.. I wonder if any of them support anything other than alcoholism.... Either way I'm in.

#3 Kyle

Kyle

1jz/holset whore

• real members
  • 5,118 posts
  • Interests:speed parts made by chinese children and jz powered lithium
  • Powered By:Dicks

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:42 AM

Whys it got some kinda old indycar thing on it?

#4 Guest_Mitto_*

Guest_Mitto_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:21 AM

^^This^^

Was thinking the same thing, shouldn't it have your X-chassis on it?

#5 Mats

Mats

mr_240sx

• real members
  • 838 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:39 AM

just felt that this gave it a more badass feel compared to an x chassis. having an x chassis on it starts to limit who will buy it. Also DSTROYR wanted to keep to their style which is old school bad ass stuff!

Tell you what guys, once i sell out of my 36 shirts, ill make one with my jzx90 on it. sounds good?

#6 Bill

Bill

fuck you cressida

• Administrators
  • 4,370 posts
  • Interests:cars are pretty cool I guess.

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:09 PM

I like it with original artwork. t-shirts with real car pictures on them are DUMB and instantly make you look like a dorky fanboy.

Mats. I want to make you some DBS vinyl, I just need to know what size and color you would prefer, I can do big if you want.

VVT 1JZ X83 ♠ VVT 2JZ S160 ♠ VVT 3UZ S160

#7 Mats

Mats

mr_240sx

• real members
  • 838 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:25 AM

Yeah we need to replace the DBS sticker that was on my rear window. Ill pm you on 613DW for sizing and colour.

Thanks Bill.

#8 Mats

Mats

mr_240sx

• real members
  • 838 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:18 PM

shipment of shirts came in today. All the pre-orders that have been placed are being shipped out in the morning. Thanks for all the support guys! It mean a lot!

small are already sold out. I have medium to 2xl left.

#9 Mats

Mats

mr_240sx

• real members
  • 838 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:38 AM

I just wanted to thank everyone from JZXP that has bought one so far! Thanks for the support guys, it means a lot!

#10 Mats

Mats

mr_240sx

• real members
  • 838 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:37 AM

alrighty guys, still got a couple left. If anyone else is interested in one let me know. For everyone that has purchased one, it has been greatly appreciated!

#11 Mats

Mats

mr_240sx

• real members
  • 838 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:48 PM

Alright guys, only got a couple of these left. pm to see if your size is still available.

**** NEW PRICE $25 shipped ****

#12 Mats

Mats

mr_240sx

• real members
  • 838 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:09 AM

back to the top.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users