Who is SERIALNINE???

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 Mo

Mo

I ♥ UZ + JZ

• OG
  • 4,171 posts
  • Interests:Long walks on the beach, I'm looking for that special someone with double d breastesis, a big badonkadonk and is as dumb as a door knob. Oh, wait, this isn't a dating site?

Posted 12 February 2012 - 07:18 AM

Fuck anyone who stands by monkey business. Fuck anyone whos here to give G some e-backup and fuck anyone who tries to make excuses for said fucked vendor. If you can't reply to the form of contact specified by you, then give up because your goofy ass business practices are annoying. This maybe ok in Canada, eh? But in Murica, we aint gonna call outside of this here country to get charged long distance rates just to try to figure out how come your bad business has plenty of time to accept the money but has no time to reply and inform.

Take a lesson or two from Xcessive's awesome customer service. Until then, expect the crazy hate because people are tired of you. 2 fuckin months to recieve my diff bushings. I've recieved mail from Australia, Arabia, Japan and UK faster than it takes you to write a shipping label. The fucked up thing is I still had to modify them to fit? How come my new XM ones fit tight as fuck with no modifications??

The Camel dick has penetrated!

Posted Image
pinto.jpg

#42 EDub

EDub

I♥1J

• real members
  • 770 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:38 AM

Hahaha

markII.jpgmarkIIrear.jpg
1999 Toyota Mark II - Bone stock on JIC's.

#43 Guest_THUG_*

Guest_THUG_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:48 AM

its ok for a customer to bash a company if they don't like something. but a representative for a competing company is crossing the line.

and for the record, he never said another about the actual product, he was talking about the service

#44 EDub

EDub

I♥1J

• real members
  • 770 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:50 AM

Weird now I'm back to being a company rep? Pretty sure everyone else in this thread is calling me a Fuckhead for looking out for my buddy. Basically done with the bullshit.

markII.jpgmarkIIrear.jpg
1999 Toyota Mark II - Bone stock on JIC's.

#45 Guest_THUG_*

Guest_THUG_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2012 - 12:11 PM

hey now. i never called you a fuckhead. You are great to deal with. With Feast, and you kept S9 alive on this forum.

i just think bashing another company was uncalled for you.

you clearly felt threatened by his comment.

Maybe everyone should just let G say what he wants

#46 Gseventythree

Gseventythree

serialnine.com

• OG
  • 1,699 posts
  • Interests:cars

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:04 PM

Holy shit. I have no idea whats goin on, and Ive said nothing bad about competing companies, in fact welcomed the challenge. I expected some hate/bashing and negativity but this is crazy..

I just wanna say, Im here to stay, Im a level headed dude and this internet animosity isn't my style. If they want me to pay to be here, I'll pay to be here.

I PERSONALLY run the company and no it is not yet my full time gig. I apologized for the problems in the past and 100% agree with everyone that shit was not right. Hence the absence, I did not want to represent myself nor my company in some half assed lying fuck sort of manner. I did NOT have proper suppliers, I did NOT have any help, and I did NOT do a good job at running my business.. Congratulations to XM for being awesome, Im glad cressida owners have someone to turn to when I went under cuz the scene needs to progress, with or without SERIALNINE. With me what you see is what you get. I am not a machinist, I am not a businessman, I am a fucking regular dude that loves cars (especially RWD toyota sedans) and always had the dream of having my own parts company, manufacturing parts that are high quality, fully functional in every way conceivable, and engineered beyond anything that is currently available. This is not a sob story, its the truth. Every bit of SERIALNINE is our own money, no investors (working on it), no business partners, and no full time machining shop pumping out product,

When i started S9, the scene was small, I could keep up. When the demand got larger, I leaned on some people to help me keep up with it, and instead they bent me over. SEVERAL times. And so it went, the scene progressed right past me. And all i could do watch watch from the grandstands as every day XM came out with new shit. In fact it was Edub (who i worked with through last summer) who would tell me every day that XM had this out or that out. . and I would just be like "werd" thinking to myself FUUUUUUCCKKK as my hands were tied. No help, No product. No JZXP presence. How many times can you say "sorry, its coming, sorry its at the platers, no i havent stolen your money, yes you can have a refund." before you just wanna dissapear.

But instead of turning my tail and running away, I said FUCK THAT. got myself and my SERIALNINE crew (Kevin/Eric) together and decided to give it a real shot. I appreciate all of the support I have/had and can get, and honestly its surprising how many people are still down with S9, but comforting as well, as it means that i've done something right in the past to make that impression on you.

I knew this was going to be hard, especially when i find out that all the people running the site hate me. But whatever, time will tell, as will the people on this board who either like SERIALNINE or dont. I dont expect people to understand, nor feel sorry for me, Just know that JZXP was my start, and Im here to give back to the community either with good product/service, knowledge about building/setting up/drifting cressidas or anything else to help the community GROW not stagnate.

I have no excuses, I am not bashing anyone, and I am STILL making new parts that are sick as fuck. It just takes a little longer than others.

G.

1998 GS400 street/drift machine. 

www.serialnine.com

G.

#47 leon.borden*

leon.borden*

I♥1J

• real members
  • 381 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:32 PM

Make more X7 rear suspension/differential parts and all will be forgiven.
Posted Image

#48 Bill

Bill

fuck you cressida

• Administrators
  • 4,349 posts
  • Interests:cars are pretty cool I guess.

Posted 12 February 2012 - 03:41 PM

S9 seems to be polarizing it's customers. haters or supporters. it's either full out hate with no consideration for redemption or full out backing and support.

I'm a backer, I don't care what you other guys have to say, I will support S9 as long as it is in business. I have had issues with S9, but I never thought they were issues, It was always easy to talk to G and know what was up, the product always got to me and I had no problem. If it wasn't for G I wouldn't own a cressida or even be on this forum right now. when I was ready to give up on my cressida, S9 was the only thing that kept me here.

VVT 1JZ X83 ♠ VVT 2JZ S160 ♠ VVT 3UZ S160

#49 Zale

Zale

Big Ol' Borg

• real members
  • 637 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:16 PM

I hate S9 because they don't have enough X90 things. Other than that, I'm on the fence, we will see what the future holds for them. I hope it's big things and better service!

#50 Will Garrick

Will Garrick

I HATE 7M

• real members
  • 219 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:49 PM

^^ for most people , you would receive no contact back from G so it must be kind of biased that he would only choose a certain few to remain in contact with. I can excuse a extra 4 days for shipping from Canada to do with customs. But when I can receive parts almost instantly from the US, thats where my money is going to be.
Posted Image
90' Cressida 2jz-ge w58 swapped.. soon to be na-t
BC, Canada

#51 jackc

jackc

I♥1J

• real members
  • 555 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:50 PM

I'm with Bill on this one. I like S9 and will continue to buy it. I'm sure running S9 with next to no help is not easy. He's admitted to the mistakes that were made and I'm sure has learned from them. These are things any small business is going to run into, props to you G for sticking to it and grinding it out.

G has always been on next level shit. The KEEP Labs r32 blew my fucking mind! That was before I even heard of G or S9, fuck I wasn't even old enough to drive then....

I like G's attitude towards the community and scene (not just the X scene, but car life in general).

ve92ww.jpg

#52 Guest_brosgarage_*

Guest_brosgarage_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2012 - 08:26 AM

Damn this thread. I am new to the forum and don't have much weight but I definitely back s9. Never had a problem trying to reach G and if I ever had a question he always answers them almost right away. Really cool dude, really cool parts. The more companies we have in the scene the better for it is going to be for us.

#53 oreofreak

oreofreak

I HATE 7M

• real members
  • 210 posts
  • Interests:Drifting

Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:21 PM

Everything leon borden said I feel the exact same way. I am over here in japan and pretty much the only american driving jzx81. Alot my friends here that are into cars and drifting are in the miltary. Alot of them have gone back to states. With my car i have convinced several them into getting a cressida when they get back states. I used to always say "hey don't worry S9 has everything you need to build cressida for drifting. Just look at some of the stuff i have on my car" Now ofcourse i don't say that anymore. I recommend friends now to xm. I have never bought anything from them yet. But i have heard nothing but good things about them on this site. Anyways I love to start reping S9 again. But all i can do now is wait and see. Good Luck G!

Posted Image
All I really wanted was the back visor
92 JZX90 Creasta
92 GX81 MarK II sedan

#54 liv2drift

liv2drift

I HATE 7M

• real members
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:Drifting

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:15 AM

I am one of Oreo's convertee's... We'll see. I won't be building my car for a little bit. I want S9 parts, but its hard to send hard earned money that way w/ these types of reviews. I will definately be watching :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users