53 replies to this topic

#21 shawley

shawley

I♥1J

• real members
  • 579 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 07:38 AM

Glad to see your back at it G!!

Anymore X90/X100 stuff on the way? Love the Solid Subframe Bushings, and you mentioned either on here or FB you were working on some aftermarket rear arms. Are those still in the works?
1993 - JZX90 - CHASER - LS1
Posted Image

#22 Austin

Austin

Avernier

• real members
  • 2,284 posts
  • Interests:cars. my dog. my cat. straightedge.

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:18 AM

without negativity:

anybody remember about a year ago when a similar thread popped up? and then another year of zero response, zero customer service, and no updates other than video's that show off all the cool wheels they got for free? its hard to forget that type of thing. i really wish i could find the trust to buy something from you. i bought ameens old car and who knows how much shit it needs. i know diff bushings for sure. it has serialNINE vinyl and everything. but i'm not sure i want to show support for a company that has repeatedly forgotten to stand behind their products. i hope shit changes, but don't expect instant forgiveness. give it time, and let people start talking about it again.

1986 KA-T AE86 Corolla coupe: For sale for ever maybe?
1977 Datsun 280Z: 1.5jz aem v2 and holset.

Cressida's are for bandwagoners, real drifters drive pignose s13's with rb20's and xxr's.

RIVALHOUSEGARAGE.COM

#23 EDub

EDub

I♥1J

• real members
  • 770 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:41 PM

First off in G's defense, yes there was basically no action on jzxp in respect to SerialNine but myself. However people that were calling and emailing through could get through or messaging me and I was contacting G right away.

2nd off, those rims aint free man. Not even close. But sponsorship does give you a respectable discount.

I 100% agree with you that shit is going to take time to come around, but they will and things are looking up for S9. Finally G has s machinst that fully kicks ass, tons of new parts are coming out soon, the forum presence is returning and the new demo cars will be ready soon.

I know it's not an excuse but for a guy that runs his own business basically on his own and after going to work at a completely different job can be very difficult. Especially after being let down by 3-4 machinists in a row, who wants to all the sudden be the bad guy??? No one does. And why try to promote your brand on the forums and such when you know you can't come through with the parts? I know that G had no intentions of turning his back on all this. I understand this probably won't change how you guys feel but I hope this sorta gives a few of you guys a little bit more perspective on the whole situation and why there's been an absence of SerialNine around here for the last year or so.

markII.jpgmarkIIrear.jpg
1999 Toyota Mark II - Bone stock on JIC's.

#24 Guest_RoyRogers_*

Guest_RoyRogers_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:17 PM

I don't care what anyone says about S9... niggas easily have the dopest x chassis street style in the states and canada. EASILY. shit is unreal. and no im not brown nosing at all.... i just fucking love the S9 street style... cant beat it.

#25 Jason

Jason

FREE CANDY

• Administrators
  • 4,528 posts
  • Interests:your mom
  • Powered By:1JZGTE

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:26 PM

hey...lets release type 2 aero already?
Virginia may be for Lovers, but Pennsylvania has Intercourse!

It's not like you're drinking Nazi Jew Gas Chamber Ale

#26 EDub

EDub

I♥1J

• real members
  • 770 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:11 PM

You'll FINALLY be seeing it on G's car in the spring! It's looking wicked, like nothing ever seen before on X8.

markII.jpgmarkIIrear.jpg

#27 Guest_THUG_*

Guest_THUG_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:47 AM

with this BN kit stuff happening.

i think it would be wise for s9 to release the design of the kit. Even if it wont be available on the market.

People might want the version 2 kit over the bn kit and want to wait it out.

Just an idea. from a business stand point. it makes sense

#28 EDub

EDub

I♥1J

• real members
  • 770 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:58 AM

As soon it's done you'll be able to check it out!

markII.jpgmarkIIrear.jpg

#29 Mo

Mo

I ♥ UZ + JZ

• OG
  • 4,182 posts
  • Interests:Long walks on the beach, I'm looking for that special someone with double d breastesis, a big badonkadonk and is as dumb as a door knob. Oh, wait, this isn't a dating site?

Posted 11 February 2012 - 03:22 AM

Will S9 be making its comeback attack for next year also? I wanna see S9 defeat the Apocalyptic 2012 end of the world shit!
pinto.jpg

#30 EDub

EDub

I♥1J

• real members
  • 770 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:57 AM

It'll be more like the movie 2012 and we'll be drifting away from giant cracks opening up in the earth. In fact maybe we'll film it and that will be the demo video for the tension rods and knuckles! :P

markII.jpgmarkIIrear.jpg

#31 Bill

Bill

fuck you cressida

• Administrators
  • 4,361 posts
  • Interests:cars are pretty cool I guess.

Posted 11 February 2012 - 03:03 PM

honestly, whenever i wanted to get in touch with G, I never had a problem. calling him on the phone was always a great idea, had some great conversations with him.

VVT 1JZ X83 ♠ VVT 2JZ S160 ♠ VVT 3UZ S160

#32 Jacob

Jacob

antagonist

• OG
  • 2,093 posts
  • Interests:obsessed with offending people with penis imagery, jokes, and violence.

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:00 PM

First off in G's defense

I seriously doubt Gerard needs your fuck ass to defend himself or salvage his rep. Are you on pay roll as top bitch? Your as gay as Mitch excusing Xcessive because it was actually the unicorn's sorcery that made us not consider the obvious.

I've kept up with G's progress the best I could outside of jzxp. I think world of Gerard just the same as when I was building my X8. I literally would not have been able to get as far as I did. Him and Mark's wiring guide. I've let him know he's doing awesome and to keep it up.

On JZXP, we all stand on our own.

Keep it up G, missed your sexy self.
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I do.

#33 EDub

EDub

I♥1J

• real members
  • 770 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:22 PM

What the fuck are you on about? I'm looking out for a friend.

markII.jpgmarkIIrear.jpg

#34 Jacob

Jacob

antagonist

• OG
  • 2,093 posts
  • Interests:obsessed with offending people with penis imagery, jokes, and violence.

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:53 PM

I apologize for my absence. SERIALNINE has been quite a ride for me, building it up to what it is and learning the ropes at the same time. Getting fucked along the way and trying to streamline and grow my business.

Anyways, enough excuses..

If G wanted to explain and excuse, he would have. He knew that he'd get shit for shit. He said what he wanted to say about it. I might not be his top bitch or his friend. I'm just a great admirer. But know G well enough that he just going to kill bad rep with good rep. Otherwise he would've pussied out along time ago.

Even along time ago, when you some others were hating on my shit every chance you got. He just told me there are always going to be haters.

Sup, top bitch. I'm still around. I'm getting ramped up to build an X7. Still got your bought JZX81?

Let G shut his haters up.
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I do.

#35 Gseventythree

Gseventythree

serialnine.com

• OG
  • 1,699 posts
  • Interests:cars

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:32 PM

Holy.. KK everyone just relax.. I apprecieate all of the props and continued support.. Coming back to JZXP I realized just how much hostility and E thuggin is goin on. . I guess now with the Cressida bandwagon in full swing there are Noobs and OG's and everything in between trying to get on here and into Cressida's in general. I admit I was a pretty big anti 240 (Nissan) guy and thought X chassis (Toyotas) were the best thing since sliced bread. . That attitude gets us nowhere and all we can really do is accept change.. I respect and appreciate anyone who builds a dope cressida regardless if its for drifting, drag racing, or just looking cool. If you've put blood sweat and passion into your car.. Fuckin eh thats awesome.. I dont really care if you used to have a honda or a 240 or a fucking lambo. . NOW you are into Cressidas. . If you can help push the scene, more power to you.. I've had my Cressida heart broken a few times when "homies" were all into building a dope cress with all of my knowledge and resources, getting all excited to have a bigger crew and roll strong with the sickest cars to ever lay black strips down the road. Only to see them ditch the project a few months later cuz it was just a fad or the next shiniest thing caught their eye and Cressidas were just too much work. . then thought to myself "why should I help anyone that isn't commited?" (crying to myself in a corner with a razor blade in my hand of course haha) Hell I used to have a 400hp civic as well as my AE while watching Tezuka in the primer chaser/markII thinking, "damn.. thats the coolset thing ive EVER seen. . . . We all came from somewhere.. and now were here.. soooo lets just get along. . We all progress and grow, and if you're still here years later and or building or have built something you're proud of. . You're cool in my eyes. . I may not LIKE what you built.. or think its totally gay. . but thats just my opinion and you may think the same of my creations as well.

But seriously. . They're just cressidas. . cars like every other car. .. only different.

G.

1998 GS400 street/drift machine. 

www.serialnine.com

G.

#36 brian

brian

I♥1J VVT-i

• Root Admin
  • 4,108 posts