jzx100/jzx110

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_david s12_*

Guest_david s12_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:59 AM

hey guys

take in mind this s12 has no chassis harness. fuel pump/starter everything else is wired away from the engine harness
ive searched the web a decent amount of times but i dont really need a ECU pinout or some supra conversion to answer my problem. all i need is 12 volt fused power to the right wires to keep the car moving down the track sideways.

i finally aquired my jzx100 harness pretty cheap, previously i had a jzx110 motor with a jzx100 maf/ecu and a non vvti throttlebody i think since i got sorta screwed from the importer. i temporarily wired the jzx110 harness into a sorta half ass jzx100 harness but i still was having slight issues with it

so the basics of the wiring i got through, (with this new jzx100 harness)

i added 12 vt fused power to the blue body harness plug with the 11 black/white wires for the injectors and coils etc.

and also 12 vt fused power to +b etc to keep the ecu on

from what i understand theres got to be more on the body side of the plugs (which are now in the car instead of the engine bay!)

like the positive source for the maf is black/red and is connected to the o2 sensor and some other shit. i hooked up the red/blk wire to one of the chassis plugs and now the maf/o2 sensor has 12 volts going through it with the key on.

but is there any other wires off the body plugs that are main functions for all the basic sensors to work? my jzx110 intake mani doesnt have a IACV, i dont have a p steer pump or a/c compressor on the motor either. motor is stock as balls,

just trying to make sure i didnt miss some sort of main function wire off the body plugs that can give power elsewhere

i also found a gray resistor looking thing off the intake manifold thats 1 wire and bolted to the mani in the back. now since i swapped to a oem jzx100 harness i dont seem to have a plug for this, or anything similar to repin too. i havent really looked at a oem jzx100 so i wouldnt know.. ive just mainly worked with this jzx110

test drove the car today at operating temps,

it breaks up constantly after hwta feels around 4k ish. no matter what throttle i give it, 1/4 or WOT is just starts to consistently break up but not randomly, almost feels like its ignition cutting it or something. it will still rev past that but just gets worse

by the way, when i swapped to jzx100 harness the only connecter i had to swap was the coolant temp sensor plug was different, though i still ran the car like this before with the same ecu without breaking up

any help would be apreciated. thanks

this has given me some insight
http://www.supraforu...harness-diagram

edit* wow didnt realize there is a video in that thread, i thought it was a picture. great info actually sorta sums this up other then the issue im having with it breaking up

http://s981.photobuc...nt=IMAG0037.mp4

#2 Kyle

Kyle

1jz/holset whore

• real members
  • 4,748 posts
  • Interests:speed parts made by chinese children and jz powered lithium