'Ring Slut X100

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Piner_*

Guest_Piner_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:50 PM

hey guys I was about to post some updates in my intro thread and realized that I would be better off with a thread here.

Went up to the 'Ring again. Sadly Go Pro wasn't cooperative this time either, thing is really starting to piss me off.
Posted Image
SoS_294LowRes by protlewski, on Flickr

Thats the parking lot at the entrance to the north loop, the lot always has cool shit in it.

But yeah doing timing belt this weekend, I have KTS swaybars on order, boost gauge coming in the mail. The Last lap I did made it very apparent that I NEED new brake rotors as these are warped to hell and back. Whole car was shaking something fierce braking into Metzgesfeld and other parts of the track that you REALLY want to have good braking. So seems that IS300 front rotors fit as they have almost the exact same front brakes, the rears are the question mark right now. I really don't want to order a set of rear rotors from japan and get ass raped by shipping.

Soo wheels and brakes next paycheck, that will keep me from blowing all my money on whores

#2 Guest_Mitto_*

Guest_Mitto_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2011 - 05:48 PM

I love you...

No homo's

#3 mervins

mervins

I♥1J

• real members
  • 924 posts
  • Interests:Toyota's, big booty bitches, kush and,beer.

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:24 PM

Whores is a awesome way to spend money on!! I treat myself to a whore at least 5 or 7 times in a year. I wish i could be more frequent but thats what my baby mama is for.

You sir are awesome for the simple fact that you Nurbring a x100.
THE DUDE ABIDES!

#4 stews'7

stews'7

I HATE 7M

• real members
  • 108 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:42 PM

I love u more....

#5 Zale

Zale

Big Ol' Borg

• real members
  • 637 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:16 PM

GS brakes fit front and rear on my X90. Not sure if the 100 is different or not.

#6 Guest_Piner_*

Guest_Piner_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:26 PM

^ the front is the same as far as I know but I don't have part numbers for the rear so I can't confirm. JZX100.com they have talked about it alot but I don't think anyone has found the rear rotors in common with anything. I could try GS rear rotors and see. And if they dont fit I could make chip bowls out of them or something.

And on a another note, whores is legal here in germany. Another fact that makes germany amazing. You just roll up to an Ero's Center pick the girl you want throw down 40 euros wham bam thank you M'am. Cheaper than going to dinner here.

#7 Kyle

Kyle

1jz/holset whore

• real members
  • 4,981 posts
  • Interests:speed parts made by chinese children and jz powered lithium
  • Powered By:Dicks

Posted 24 August 2011 - 02:56 AM

You think a 100 euros would make two whores get naked on/in the x100 while you film it? that'd be cool...

#8 Guest_Piner_*

Guest_Piner_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:32 AM

hmm... might be something to try out

#9 ChriSOL

ChriSOL

I♥2J

• 4,955 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:33 AM

That pic just makes me realize how fucking gay car designers got after the 90's ended.

My friend that lives in US showed me CraigsList while we search for my Cressida. You find lots of odd things on that site. Lots of fat US girls looking for a free ride from black basketball type American man.

#10 Guest_TeckniX_*

Guest_TeckniX_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:59 AM

are the calipers the same as the IS300? (thinking brake pads) if not than is the x100 brake caliper an upgrade for the IS300?

#11 Guest_Piner_*

Guest_Piner_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2011 - 08:21 AM

the fronts are the same but the rears are different.

#12 Guest_TeckniX_*

Guest_TeckniX_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2011 - 01:50 PM

Weird you'd think that a stock turbo car X100 would have better brakes than an NA - Almost like how the TT supra has better breaks than the NA supra

Good to know though.

#13 Guest_Piner_*

Guest_Piner_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2011 - 09:14 AM

Well the brakes work fine even on this big old beast, I never got into the ABS, but rotors were so warped that the whole car was shaking pretty bad. Im thinking for now im just going to throw new pads and rotors on it then save up and throw some JZA80 brakes on it later.

#14 Guest_Piner_*

Guest_Piner_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2011 - 11:57 PM

So tried to do the timing belt but after taking a bunch of shit apart I realized that I only wanted to do this shit once so I should order the rest of the shit I want to change so i can do it at the same time. So I put it all back together and accomplished nothing yay!

#15 Mo

Mo

I ♥ UZ + JZ

• OG
  • 4,169 posts
  • Interests:Long walks on the beach, I'm looking for that special someone with double d breastesis, a big badonkadonk and is as dumb as a door knob. Oh, wait, this isn't a dating site?

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:46 AM

God mother fucking dammit that old ass Toyota outclasses that new Bimmer!
pinto.jpg

#16 Guest_Piner_*

Guest_Piner_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 August 2011 - 01:12 PM

I actually had the guy at the autohobby shop on base here think that it was a 5 series. Guy was pretty dumb i gotta say though because he called into question the fact i had a OMGdrift sticker on the back of a bimmer.

I mean who drifts BMW's?? I mean nobody does that and especially not in europe

#17 Absinthminded

Absinthminded

I HATE 7M

• real members
  • 179 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 04:43 PM

Pictures of said whores is a must.

#18 Guest_Piner_*

Guest_Piner_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2011 - 09:49 AM

So got my KTS swaybars yesterday and threw the car on a lift today to install them and just so happens i am a retard and should have bought new endlinks to go on since I couldn't get the old ones off of the bars. So I fuckered those up pretty bad trying to get them off and then got pissed and threw it all back together without really accomplishing anything.

Ball and socket Endlinks are a terrible design. Problem is I can't seem to find any adjustable front endlinks for this thing. Im told that IS300 swaybar links fit but I don't want to put retarded sloppy boners style stock endlinks back on. Does anyone know of a company that makes IS300 adjustable front swaybar links?

#19 brian

brian

I♥1J VVT-i

• Root Admin
  • 4,105 posts