SOLD!!! my old school baller X8 rims

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#21 Jacob

Jacob

antagonist

• OG
  • 2,098 posts
  • Interests:obsessed with offending people with penis imagery, jokes, and violence.

Posted 12 June 2011 - 12:12 PM

I posted it while I was tipsy. Kyle was the first regular who came to mind with an X7.

I'm glad there's some more people interested in them. Wish one of y'all would buy them though.
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I do.

#22 jzxseven

jzxseven

I♥1J

• real members
  • 534 posts
  • Interests:tc.net

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:37 PM

Thanks team jacob. And mo, come see me. Jk dont!!!!

8465813522_37eb1dfb52.jpg

#23 emoska69

emoska69

I HATE 7M

• real members
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Its kinda like a midget with a....

Posted 18 June 2011 - 12:43 AM

drool fucking want. i might have to go the hockey puck motor mount route and buy these next week if you still have em. fav rims on x8 period. pm price with shipping to 48021. i will prostitute my own mother for these wheels.
1990 Cressida.... complete with a standard issue 7M Rodknock ;-)

DTFSU!

#24 nycressking

nycressking

I♥5M

• real members
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:39 AM

Is that $700.00 shipped ?

#25 WhoreMouth_Jr

WhoreMouth_Jr

I !♥ StockTwins

• real members
  • 1,854 posts
  • Interests:Dudes, Dicks, Derivatives

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:17 AM

theys is sold

#26 Mo

Mo

I ♥ UZ + JZ

• OG
  • 4,182 posts
  • Interests:Long walks on the beach, I'm looking for that special someone with double d breastesis, a big badonkadonk and is as dumb as a door knob. Oh, wait, this isn't a dating site?

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:10 PM

HOLY FUCK! Had I seen this earlier I would've definitely bought them for my X7. FUcking Jerry fuck!!!! They look shit tons better on the X7 than the X8. FUCK!!!! Well, atleast I'm transporting these wheels from the east to the west so I'll just keep them anyway. Fucking you jerry.
pinto.jpg

#27 Jacob

Jacob

antagonist

• OG
  • 2,098 posts
  • Interests:obsessed with offending people with penis imagery, jokes, and violence.

Posted 03 August 2011 - 06:04 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing whatever Jerry is up to... if the fucking cunt would tell. Rumor is X72. Hoping it's hot pink clear coat with yellow HIDs... jk.

I'm moving on to something insanely wide and with enough lip you can lay a baby in it ...like these: http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item4cf5ea7ab4
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I do.

#28 Mo

Mo

I ♥ UZ + JZ

• OG
  • 4,182 posts
  • Interests:Long walks on the beach, I'm looking for that special someone with double d breastesis, a big badonkadonk and is as dumb as a door knob. Oh, wait, this isn't a dating site?

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:00 AM

DAaaaammmmnn...
pinto.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users