SOLD!!! my old school baller X8 rims

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#1 Jacob

Jacob

antagonist

• OG
  • 2,084 posts
  • Interests:obsessed with offending people with penis imagery, jokes, and violence.

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:54 PM

I'm pretty crushed about it. The rims were the only thing from my X8 that I refused to sell. I thought since they looked good on the X8 and the failed volvo project that an X7 would look the shits too. I don't have another car that I would want and would look good with these.

17x8 and 17x9, unknown offsets but fit the X8 perfect. come with Duplon direzzix sport z1 rubber... sticky shit. 1 has mild curb rash (just noticed).

$900 + shipping

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I do.

#2 Jacob

Jacob

antagonist

• OG
  • 2,084 posts
  • Interests:obsessed with offending people with penis imagery, jokes, and violence.

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:56 PM

damn I miss my X8... failers remorse.
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I do.

#3 Guest_Cool Whip_*

Guest_Cool Whip_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:47 PM

^how much?? Did you run spacers F or R?

#4 Jacob

Jacob

antagonist

• OG
  • 2,084 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 11:11 PM

whoopses, I guess I had the price in the title on TC.net.

ZIP ZILCH NADA on spacers. They were born for the X8... that's why I bought them off G from Serialnine and that's why he bought them. He just likes tuckin 19s and major fender work. Although I wanna make babies with his current rims.

#5 Absinthminded

Absinthminded

I HATE 7M

• real members
  • 179 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 04:18 AM

What brand?

#6 Jacob

Jacob

antagonist

• OG
  • 2,084 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 04:31 AM

your mom for all I know... seriously, some JDM i have know fucking clue brand

#7 bigtoepfer

bigtoepfer

I♥Japanese Bitches

• real members
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 03:08 PM

look like my starforms but with flat lips. GLWS

I'd love my car a shit load more too if it never came with a fucking M series motor. - Trevor

Hopeless Romantics

2ldvp5t.jpg

#8 Guest_sabahan101_*

Guest_sabahan101_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2011 - 09:46 PM

bumper looks dope, awesome

#9 Jacob

Jacob

antagonist

• OG
  • 2,084 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:38 PM

BUY MY SHIT!!!! ..so I can fund myself into producing the most insane X7 ever.

I have class, integrity, and insanity. Fund my genius, you wpn't regret it.

#10 Jacob

Jacob

antagonist

• OG
  • 2,084 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:46 PM

^ hahaha "wpn't" ...at least I got the apostrophe in there (spelled apostrophe without a spell check yeah!)

BUMP!!!

going to a local meet of idiots ... real dude as a buyer, WANTED

#11 Jacob

Jacob

antagonist

• OG
  • 2,084 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 07:01 AM

okay I was washing them 10minutes ago so I could maybe sell them at a local meet tomorrow, and noticed they were scuffed up more than I remember. HENCE the new price. I loaned my rims to somebody until they got their fixed. FUCKING CUNT!

$700 +ship (most likely greyhound or someshit really cheap).

1st two pics are one of the front wheels. FUCKING CUNT!

Posted Image
Posted Image

This is the rear, which I believe was my fault a long ass time ago.

Posted Image

#12 Jacob

Jacob

antagonist

• OG
  • 2,084 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 05:48 PM

fuck it $750 shipped to somewhere

#13 WhoreMouth_Jr

WhoreMouth_Jr

I !♥ StockTwins

• real members
  • 1,819 posts
  • Interests:Dudes, Dicks, Derivatives

Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:59 PM

im curious what these would look like on an x7

#14 Jacob

Jacob

antagonist

• OG
  • 2,084 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:01 AM

I'll do a mockup shot just for you. And I guess that I'm a little curious too. Even though I'm going in a different direction.

#15 Mo

Mo

I ♥ UZ + JZ

• OG
  • 4,178 posts
  • Interests:Long walks on the beach, I'm looking for that special someone with double d breastesis, a big badonkadonk and is as dumb as a door knob. Oh, wait, this isn't a dating site?

Posted 08 June 2011 - 10:04 AM

I might have to take these off your hands.
pinto.jpg

#16 Jacob

Jacob

antagonist

• OG
  • 2,084 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 05:59 PM

That Arab camel cock has passed up the sale to jzxseven. Will he bite????

this goes out to Kyle....

Posted Image
Posted Image

here I switched to the two front rims f/r cuz honestly the rear tires are a bit big. the rear tire is flush to the lip. rolling and new rear tires would bring it lower.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#17 Jacob

Jacob

antagonist

• OG
  • 2,084 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:02 PM

It looks good, but I'm going in a different direction this X. Only Mo knows ...and whoever Mo's talked shit about me to.

#18 Kyle

Kyle

1jz/holset whore

• real members
  • 5,001 posts
  • Interests:speed parts made by chinese children and jz powered lithium