• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 EDub

EDub

I♥1J

• real members
  • 770 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 06:17 PM

Guys, you're way better off emailing him direct from the website at Gerard@serialnine.com

He is super backed up right trying to fill over 20+ orders and keeping a day job, please be patient, he has not checked this site in weeks. As far as I know, right now he's not really taking any orders. But do email him if you have any questions regarding purchasing or questions about the products.

Eric

markII.jpgmarkIIrear.jpg
1999 Toyota Mark II - Bone stock on JIC's.

#2 ktm841

ktm841

I♥5M

• real members
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 07:27 PM

Thank you for the confirmation.. I ordered some stuff and haven't heard from him in a few weeks and figured he was busy.. Any idea how long everything is backed up? Few months?

#3 EDub

EDub

I♥1J

• real members
  • 770 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 07:49 PM

I would imagine everything, all the issues with the people manufacturing this stuff, etc will be sorted out and shipped in the next month or so.

markII.jpgmarkIIrear.jpg
1999 Toyota Mark II - Bone stock on JIC's.

#4 willb87

willb87

I♥5M

• real members
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 12:47 AM

Guys, you're way better off emailing him direct from the website at Gerard@serialnine.com

He is super backed up right trying to fill over 20+ orders and keeping a day job, please be patient, he has not checked this site in weeks. As far as I know, right now he's not really taking any orders. But do email him if you have any questions regarding purchasing or questions about the products.

Eric

i should have check this thread before ordering some parts but i already place an order thru serialnine website. i have try to email Gerard many times. its been over two weeks already and no response yet. is there any other way we can get in contact with him?

#5 redbullx83

redbullx83

I♥1J

• real members
  • 654 posts
  • Interests:beer and pizza.

Posted 10 January 2011 - 04:35 PM

Relax bro G is supa busy but belive me when u see the product you will say damn that was worth it.

#6 willb87

willb87

I♥5M

• real members
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:16 PM

Relax bro G is supa busy but belive me when u see the product you will say damn that was worth it.

i am not tripping. haha yeah i cant wait to get the new diff bushing in.

#7 Shakagash

Shakagash

I HATE 7M

• real members
  • 105 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 07:06 PM

I tried e-mailing and sending a pm but I didn't get a response. Any idea on exactly how long a stance d kit would take. All I really wanted to know is how much shipping would cost and how long they would take? If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users