3 replies to this topic

#1 watejs06

watejs06

I♥5M

• real members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 04:21 AM

Yo !

Ok so ive e-mailed serial nine 3 or 4 times now in regards to getting a kit sent to Australia with no luck, so ended up buying a big win kit form japan thinking that i would come with a single piece rear bar, however no .

so my question is : Is it possable to get a serial nine single piece rear bar sent to perth western australia ?? I don't mind if its not possable i just need to know, because then i will have to get the fibreglass guy to work his magic - expencive option so was plan B.

Im not trying to be an asshole or anything i would just like a definite answer.

cheers

#2 ZenZu

ZenZu

I HATE 7M

• real members
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:BOOBIES!!!

Posted 07 December 2010 - 05:48 AM

I think that the case might be that they are tired of aussies inquiring about the kit and asking about shipping, but then when they get the shipping quote they back out. They probably got tired of taking the time out of their busy schedules to deal with overseas orders. That's just my guess. That and it's pretty hard to get in touch with them otherwise because of their busy schedules.
***SPARKLE GARAGE***

#3 Bill

Bill

fuck you cressida

• Administrators
  • 4,375 posts
  • Interests:cars are pretty cool I guess.

Posted 07 December 2010 - 09:57 AM

i'm sure it's not that hard to get one from japan that will work for you. go look.

here's a random example: Stage21

VVT 1JZ X83 ♠ VVT 2JZ S160 ♠ VVT 3UZ S160

#4 Jacob

Jacob

antagonist

• OG
  • 2,107 posts
  • Interests:obsessed with offending people with penis imagery, jokes, and violence.

Posted 08 December 2010 - 01:35 PM

Um.. You'd rather pay $800 US plus $250 for the bumper plus $ for the big win kit... Than just work with a rear lip off a big win kit.

Orly rly?
vbnXoa.gif

All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users