3 replies to this topic

#1 Geki Minihux

Geki Minihux

I♥5M

• New Members
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Drifting<br />Making films / video media

Posted 27 December 2008 - 09:49 AM

Hashiriya Exports are a new company that provide export parts services of Japanese car parts to Australia and all over the world. The word "Hashiriya" in Japanese translates to running. Our goal is provide top quality new and used Japanese parts to your door with minimal effort or stress and maximum running (speed).

Being a locally run Japanese business we have access to many wrecking yards within minutes of our location. Along with wrecking yards we have growing ties with local performance / body styling tuning companies. This allows us to source parts such as those little interior buttons your car is missing right through to aero parts, engine parts, suspension and brand new car parts, the list goes on, you name it we will try our best to find it.

Operating Hourse : 7 Days / 9am - 4am (while other companies sleep im working for you!)
Email Address : luke@hashiriyaexports.com
Contact Number : +81 90 6129 33

Customer Feedback

http://www.forums.se...showtopic=22067

>
www.HashiriyaExports.com
> Team Geki - My Japanese Family And Friends
> Drifting Videos - Visit Vimeo

#2 Geki Minihux

Geki Minihux

I♥5M

• New Members
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Drifting<br />Making films / video media

Posted 27 December 2008 - 10:37 AM

Hey guys,

Just letting you know i have so many parts instock and i can get so many parts they wont be all listed to best to email or PM me.

I can get everything from coilovers, turbos, boost controller, JDM stupid crap, dickies overalls, everything and anything i can get it here in Japan.

If there is anything you like on my car let me know i can get it, these rims are CST rims easily available with 3 days notice.

Posted Image

>
www.HashiriyaExports.com
> Team Geki - My Japanese Family And Friends
> Drifting Videos - Visit Vimeo

#3 StanBo

StanBo

I HATE 7M

• New Members
  • 141 posts
  • Interests:Family, Drift, Fab, Movies, Music, Living Life

Posted 03 January 2009 - 02:01 PM

Sounds very cool. I just have to work some OT.
Where is the fun if there is no risk?

#4 slappy

slappy

I♥1J

• New Members
  • 365 posts
  • Interests:Wrenching, Wrenching, And Wrenching, and some wrenchng on my r/c cars

Posted 17 January 2009 - 01:17 AM

more friends in the mother land now all i need is cash. thinkin of sellin the s13 for parts for my x <_<
-Rob aka Slappy-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users