Is dm on vacation?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Bill

Bill

fuck you cressida

• Administrators
  • 4,352 posts
  • Interests:cars are pretty cool I guess.

Posted 14 August 2008 - 02:43 AM

not sure what happened to aaron and DM..

I can't get a hold of aaron on the phone and I haven't heard got any replies to emails for a long time.

anyone else been in contact with aaron or DM lately? just curious?

VVT 1JZ X83 ♠ VVT 2JZ S160 ♠ VVT 3UZ S160

#2 Jacob

Jacob

antagonist

• OG
  • 2,087 posts
  • Interests:obsessed with offending people with penis imagery, jokes, and violence.

Posted 14 August 2008 - 05:31 AM

iheartMX83, works there so PM him bout it. There's also Dave. Dave is awesome like Aaron just not top dog like Aaron. DM answers the phone when they're closed and on 4th of July so good chance that Aaron is dead.

Aaron
909-630-8969

Dave
909-630-8737

aaron@driftmotion.com
dave@driftmotion.com
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I do.

#3 lucas

lucas

I♥2J

• real members
  • 1,465 posts
  • Interests:$$$

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:16 PM

I got parts from them a couple weeks ago but havnt heard any replies to direct contact.

Justin

Get in touch with me for MX83 body kits

For a everything Cressida:

Xcessive Manufacturing
Phone: 1-503-504-2147

#4 iheartMX83

iheartMX83

I♥1J

• real members
  • 941 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 08:05 AM

iheartMX83, works there so PM him bout it. There's also Dave. Dave is awesome like Aaron just not top dog like Aaron. DM answers the phone when they're closed and on 4th of July so good chance that Aaron is dead.

Aaron
909-630-8969

Dave
909-630-8737

aaron@driftmotion.com
dave@driftmotion.com

way to let the cat out of the bag ! ha.

they have been very very very very freakin bussy. but yeah... just try calling aaron again, or i can tell him to call you.

#5 Jacob

Jacob

antagonist

• OG
  • 2,087 posts
  • Interests:obsessed with offending people with penis imagery, jokes, and violence.

Posted 16 August 2008 - 11:58 AM

shit dude! I didnt know you were keep that low ...or more likely, I just plain forgot. Either way my bad bro.
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I do.

#6 iheartMX83

iheartMX83

I♥1J

• real members
  • 941 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 01:58 PM

its okay :) i still love you, no homo

#7 Bill

Bill

fuck you cressida

• Administrators
  • 4,352 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 03:07 AM

zzzzzzzzzz

4 months..

engine on the shop floor waiting for parts...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

buying the parts i was supposed to get months ago....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

bye bye driftmotion.

#8 Jason

Jason

FREE CANDY

• Administrators
  • 4,528 posts
  • Interests:your mom
  • Powered By:1JZGTE

Posted 19 September 2008 - 08:12 AM

aaron emailed to jzxproject AT gmail saying that he couldnt login. i reset his password and havent heard from him since.

have you called them?
Virginia may be for Lovers, but Pennsylvania has Intercourse!

It's not like you're drinking Nazi Jew Gas Chamber Ale

#9 iheartMX83

iheartMX83

I♥1J

• real members
  • 941 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:01 PM

he still cant get in, i have no clue why.

#10 brian

brian

I♥1J VVT-i

• Root Admin
  • 4,107 posts
  • Powered By:Road Runner 5.0, Caffeine, Alcohol, 5VZ-FE

Posted 20 September 2008 - 03:46 PM

tell him to call me 602-284-1005
"Don't bother messaging me if you ugly, cocky, trashy or not in the age range of 31-39" -andreakm26

#11 iheartMX83

iheartMX83

I♥1J

• real members
  • 941 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 08:56 PM

will dooo

#12 BigAaron

BigAaron

driftmotion.com

• New Members
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Fast turbocharged Toyotas!

Posted 21 September 2008 - 01:36 PM

not sure what happened to aaron and DM..

I can't get a hold of aaron on the phone and I haven't heard got any replies to emails for a long time.

anyone else been in contact withh aaron or DM lately? just curious?

zzzzzzzzzz

4 months..

engine on the shop floor waiting for parts...

Talk about misleading posts! You can't get a hold of me??? I take about 75-100 phone calls a day, yet you somehow can't get through? That's just bs. Plus you have Dave's number too!

Actually in reality USPS lost your package, and you waited well over a month to say anything about it to us! Then when we researched it withh USPS it takes time because they don't track international packages. After about 2 weeks and not getting a response from them (they take up to 60 days), I contacted you and said if I did not hear from them soon, I would go ahead and replace the missing parts at my expense. Then when I contacted you again to say I would be sending the parts right away, you said USPS had contacted YOU because they had found the package, but you did not tell them to return the package to sender and you did not contact me to say anything about it. So I was waiting on you at that point.

I could not log into this site for a week, I tried resetting my password several times and finally sent an email to the moderators. Odom is on this forum and told me on Friday about this. I can not browse the forum daily, but I will try to stop by more often.

Bottom line: I feel very bad that USPS screwed up. I said I would take care of you and I still am willing to do that. Flaming us on the forum is not going to help either one of us. You said you had purchased some items to finish the build, so I figured you already had it running, and since I hadn't heard from you or received any email since, I would wait until the 60 days USPS allows for finding missing items, and then at that point I would give you a refund for the missing items. If you still need the missing items, I will send them to you. If you want a refund, I will give you money back. I don't know what else I can do except not recommend USPS for Canadian shipments. Everybody in Canada wants to use USPS and wants the values marked lower for customs, yet when something goes wrong I am the one who gets screwed.

#13 Bill

Bill

fuck you cressida

• Administrators
  • 4,352 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 06:03 AM

* read this as i'm not mad. don't take it the wrong way and jump on me *

I emailed you at least 2 times in the the last two weeks. I'm not mad about this. and I had a feeling you were upset about the USPS letter i received for some reason you misunderstood me, i never said that they knew where the package is, in fact i mentioned that it didn't say anything, and the question they asked me was "was this package being returned?" no, it was on route to me, so i said 'no'. this was probably to establish where they can look for the box. This was weeks after you said you were going to send me another shipment via UPS anyway, so i didn't expect you to have held back that shipment.

look. I can't hear you over the phone no matter how i call you, it was probably the reason why my package apparently had the wrong postal code (because you probably couldn't hear me either). This is why i've been emailing you aaron. I'm sorry if you haven't been receiving them? I've held back questions on the phone just because i can't freaking hear you, sorry. that's why i gave up calling.

I'm not mad, just dissappointed in the lack of communication (no tracking numbers, no confirmation of shipping, no parts list, calling me by accident?) of course i had to wait, it takes forever to get stuff shipped up here unless you're jeg's who seem to get stuff to me in 4 days for some reason fedex is awesome for them. I didn't even ask for reduced shipping OR USPS. I asked for purolator with tracking and you assured me that USPS was what you use for canadian shipments. please don't assume that we "canadians" are trying to be cheapasses by attempting to avoid customs, it's just that customs are completely unfair sometimes, especially with UPS, who often charge close to the full value of the item COD occationally. and you would do the same anyway if you were us!

I really appreciate the parts i did get, and everything. i'm sorry for making it sound like i've been left in the dark, i'm just having a really bad summer, i've already had about 7 other places screw around and let me down, and my disappointment shouldn't be dropped on driftmotion.

I just wish you would have emailed me when and what you were shipping, and that you were not going to send a second box, I thought you were going to do that, so i was just waiting for that the last month. i should have clued in when i didn't get a tracking number even though i asked for it, but i was used to having no feedback from you so i thiought that was normal, and just waited. I took time off work hoping the UPS part would show up so i could complete the build, but i guess i've just got myself a nice vacation anyway.

If you didn't send the UPS package, now that I know, we are up to speed, so everything is just fine. I'll just wait for my missing box shipped last june. DONE. closed case. don't worry about it.

I'm sorry if i sounded like i was trashing driftmotion. that's not what i meant.

DRIFTMOTION IS STILL THEE PLACE TO GET STUFF FOR YOUR 1JZ!! I'm still gonna rock driftmotion vinyl on my track car, and i'm still going to endorse your products, there's no better place. just please aaron, clean up the communication and hammer down a good predicatable shipping company to get stuff to canada, and tell the people to pay for suctoms or they won't get their stuff!

#14 Mats

Mats

mr_240sx

• real members
  • 838 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 06:09 AM

now withh that being said....Aaron have you received any of my pm's?

#15 miles

miles

I♥1J

• real members
  • 520 posts
  • Interests:drift

Posted 29 September 2008 - 09:08 PM

im about to order some stuff from drift motion....i live in florida.....is everything still cool?
QUOTE (brian @ Dec 3 2008, 03:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
....rare as sober chick in vegas.

hahahaha

"Yes, it really got suspended for 12 years."

- Me

#16 Bill

Bill

fuck you cressida

• Administrators
  • 4,352 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 02:38 AM

i'm sure you'll be fine. you live in the states, just call them up and talk to them first.

#17 brian

brian

I♥1J VVT-i

• Root Admin
  • 4,107 posts