• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jacob

Jacob

too soon becoming that salty, old fucker

• OG
  • 2264 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 07:09 AM

After getting lost in florida (because dream land sucks at allowing you navigate), I had to leave a friend with it's new leadership, Fidel Castro. My friend ended up some kind a slave writing rap lyrics. I end up in some two story shanty house in the middle of now where working on a cressida with a 7M. I get it running, but within two seconds it spews oil against the wall in front of it. I go to turn the car off, but no key. I look for key. Then I look for distributor. I vaguely identify an ignition coil. Everything on the 7M starts to get weird and old timey. All this time,d it runs just fine, I think. My frustrated panicked dream brain ejects to another scene. I'm in a bath tub and a GILF wants to suck my dick. That goes well for two seconds, until I'm finding it hard to see. Someone tries to give me a Pepsi. The Scene goes to an over head view of me convulsing in a pool of Pepsi. 

All this because I've been tabling getting a Cressida again. I guess my cressida butt hurt is on the Inception level. I wonder if my subconscious mind reasons that a Cressida is a sick guilty pleasure that ends in sad twisted train wreck. I mean that's kinda what happened both other times.

I don't understand why you don't understand.

#2 Austin

Austin

Avernier

• real members
  • 2866 posts
  • Interests:cars. my dog. my cat. straightedge.

Posted 29 December 2014 - 07:14 AM

Pepsi sucksso bad.

1986 KA-T AE86 Corolla coupe: For sale for ever maybe?
1977 Datsun 280Z: 1.5jz aem v2 and holset.

Cressida's are for bandwagoners, real drifters drive pignose s13's with rb20's and xxr's.

RIVALHOUSEGARAGE.COM

#3 Gordo

Gordo

Resident Grumpy Old Man

• real members
  • 7047 posts
  • Interests:Your mother

Posted 29 December 2014 - 07:49 AM

You know Jacob, that the government keeps tabs on all internet weirdness, looking for sickos that they can turn into lone wolf assassins, to further justify taking firearms away from the general population,

and at this point, you are probably high on the list........

Have any urges lately to buy explosives or guns ?

Prefixes for 'Gordo'

口 Holy Shit  
口That ass hole,  
口The Magnificant  
口That old fart,  
口The infamous  
口That crazy  
口That 7M guy,   

#4 Kyle

Kyle

1jz/holset whore

• real members