• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Teo

Teo

I HATE 7M

• real members
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:33 AM

I've run across a bit of conflicting info about this, and I'm trying to get it figured out in hopes that I can get some new parts made and stocked locally for XE10, JZX90/100.  I'm working on a project for Stance USA and am trying to get more support for Toyota sedan applications this year, mainly adjustable arms/links.  After a bit of research, I've found that I only have more questions about what actually works between X90/100/XE10.  It looks like front end stuff is unlikely to work, so I'm not worried about that yet at this point.

I'm working on getting rear LCA, Toe arms, Traction arms, and subframe collars made for SXE10 right now. (I don't think the collars will interchange). If these work out, we will be expanding to other parts for these chassis.

Rear LCA's:

I think rear LCA's will interchange according to multiple sources, but has anyone tried this?  I've also heard that they use different lengths so I'm skeptical. I'm working on getting aluminum adjustable ones made for SXE and it would be rad if these also work on 90/100.

Rear Toe Arms:

I didn't think these would interchange, but noticed 2 manufacturers listing 90/100/XE10 as the same part number.  I have dimensions on the SXE ones but not for 90/100. If it's something as simple as making the length a little shorter/longer then we can probably get them made for 90/100 too.

Rear Traction Arms:

I don't think these are compatible, but same story as with the toe arms.  If it's just a different length then I can try to get them made. 

Any input would be appreciated, or as always you can feel free to take a shit in the suggestion box

#2 ChriSOL

ChriSOL

I♥2J

• 6995 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:48 AM

there are threads with some of the info you're looking for.

My friend that lives in US showed me CraigsList while we search for my Cressida. You find lots of odd things on that site. Lots of fat US girls looking for a free ride from black basketball type American man.

#3 Gordo

Gordo

Resident Grumpy Old Man

• real members
  • 7337 posts
  • Interests:Your mother

Posted 17 February 2015 - 04:36 PM

What do we get for supplying you with info ?

You want the perks, go buy the fucking parts, and compare them.

Prefixes for 'Gordo'
 口 Holy Shit  
口That ass hole,  
口The Magnificant  
口That old fart,  
口The infamous  
口That crazy  
口That 7M guy,   

Best JZXP statement:
Jacob - "We're all fucked. We'll be comparing everything to a Japanese taxi for the rest of our lives."

#4 Teo

Teo

I HATE 7M

• real members
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:45 AM

You get nothing unless you own a JZX90 or 100.

I get nothing either, except adjustable arms for my pile of shit. 

We're having these made for SXE chassis regardless. Depending on what's involved in making those work for 90/100, we will start doing that also.  I really doubt we're going to have high/any demand for these, so I'm doing it for the sake of offering more support to 90/100 owners.

I get no "perks", just another fucking headache haha

#5 Tbone

Tbone

Stubborn Cunt

• real members
  • 2536 posts
  • Interests:Beers,old car japanese junk,bad bitches,bacon,beaches,boats,bud,fast cars,4x4's,Dirt road shenanigans,aerospace, dirt bikes, deep dish wheels,and guns.

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:58 AM

Talk to Gerard and kev at Serialnine,or call up excessive manufacturing and get the parts made up.

take off the oil cap, then shit into the valvetrain. if you are like most 7m owners, the semen content will act as a sealant and prevent your hg from blowing for the next 100 miles or so. repeat as necessary.

#6 Austin

Austin

Avernier

• real members
  • 2866 posts
  • Interests:cars. my dog. my cat. straightedge.

Posted 19 February 2015 - 10:51 AM

They operate stance in house, why out source? Totally down for rear arms. Ruca's are the same as gs3/400. Rlca's are super close to gs measurements. If you put gs lca on is, it lowers the car almost an inch which is good for shock stroke. Traction arms are unique to sxe/jce10, otherwise toms/trd subframe braces would work for all 3 models.

1986 KA-T AE86 Corolla coupe: For sale for ever maybe?
1977 Datsun 280Z: 1.5jz aem v2 and holset.

Cressida's are for bandwagoners, real drifters drive pignose s13's with rb20's and xxr's.

RIVALHOUSEGARAGE.COM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users