• Please log in to reply
436 replies to this topic

#421 ChriSOL

ChriSOL

I♥2J

• 7013 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 09:23 AM

your husband get you that one? cute.

My friend that lives in US showed me CraigsList while we search for my Cressida. You find lots of odd things on that site. Lots of fat US girls looking for a free ride from black basketball type American man.

#422 ChriSOL

ChriSOL

I♥2J

• 7013 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 09:26 AM

that looks a lot like one of the plugs my '89 isnt using atm w the stock radio still hooked up and working

My friend that lives in US showed me CraigsList while we search for my Cressida. You find lots of odd things on that site. Lots of fat US girls looking for a free ride from black basketball type American man.

#423 BoristheCat

BoristheCat

I HATE 7M

• real members
  • 199 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 11:00 AM

Look through the EWD you clown.  Yeah, it's probably the radio.  If it has a stripe of yellow tape 6 or so inches from the back of the plug, it's definitely for the radio.

V0ETrsum.png       

#424 Lofty

Lofty

MOTOBYTE.NET

• real members
  • 2121 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 07:51 AM

N AL Y

:wub:

post-cressida jzxp is a fitting limbo for us to exist in. hell is a choose-your-own-adventure story and there are no "good"endings.

#425 Nigel_Vertigo

Nigel_Vertigo

I HATE 7M

• real members
  • 261 posts
  • Powered By:Alcohol

Posted 25 June 2018 - 05:13 PM

tickticktickticktickticktick

#426 Lofty

Lofty

MOTOBYTE.NET

• real members
  • 2121 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 06:15 PM

Injectors are loud.

post-cressida jzxp is a fitting limbo for us to exist in. hell is a choose-your-own-adventure story and there are no "good"endings.

#427 Lofty

Lofty

MOTOBYTE.NET

• real members
  • 2121 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 07:29 PM

36200010_1770002133083728_18020322557873

Motor is nearly buttoned up, need some clamps. Wanted to say thanks to Kyle and Brian and Demesio for helping me figure all this fucking bullshit out. 

#428 Gordo

Gordo

Resident Grumpy Old Man

• real members
  • 7370 posts
  • Interests:Your mother

Posted 27 June 2018 - 04:37 PM

Is that white thing on the firewall, behind the intake manifold what I think it is ?

Prefixes for 'Gordo'
 口 Holy Shit  
口That ass hole,  
口The Magnificant  
口That old fart,  
口The infamous  
口That crazy  
口That 7M guy,   

Best JZXP statement:
Jacob - "We're all fucked. We'll be comparing everything to a Japanese taxi for the rest of our lives."

#429 Lofty

Lofty

MOTOBYTE.NET

• real members
  • 2121 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 07:14 PM

Lmao, yep. 

Which I still don't fully understand why I need a valve there. Most non toyotas *always* have coolant running to the heater core. I don't really get why I was told not having a valve here is stupid.

But yeah, in lieu of spending a lot of money on essentially the same thing, if I need some heat, ill just pop the hood and open er up. 

I tried to put one of these on, but it just didn't work. I still might. 

c7fb1d0c-034a-465c-bbb2-978c9ae8d0b5.jpg

#430 Jacob

Jacob

All the things

• OG
  • 2365 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 08:00 PM

Same here sort of. Parts store only carries a valve that moves differently than stock so I just leave valve disconnected. Open/close by hand.

Glad your shit box lives.
No.

#431 Gordo

Gordo

Resident Grumpy Old Man

• real members
  • 7370 posts
  • Interests:Your mother

Posted 28 June 2018 - 01:35 AM

Well, at least it's not the next step down, a pair of ViseGrips.

I paid $25 for a new control valve to clear my ITB manifold, and it wasn't even chinese,

so my climate control still works.

Prefixes for 'Gordo'
 口 Holy Shit  
口That ass hole,  
口The Magnificant  
口That old fart,  
口The infamous  
口That crazy  
口That 7M guy,   

Best JZXP statement:
Jacob - "We're all fucked. We'll be comparing everything to a Japanese taxi for the rest of our lives."

#432 Lofty

Lofty

MOTOBYTE.NET

• real members
  • 2121 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 12:22 PM

Thanks Jacob. I look back on the earlier posts on this thread and realize all the mistakes I made. This shell is kinda crusty but whatever, sentimental value or whatnot. 

I tossed it out not thinking about it and then realized it was ridiculous to buy again. I will see how it works. I kind of like it. Keep it closed for track days, open it for street. Gives me an excuse to check over my engine before tracking it anyways. 

Do we wanna start a poll; how long will it take for me to smash this car up / blow it up?

#433 WhoreMouth_Jr

WhoreMouth_Jr

I ♥ 1.5J

• real members
  • 2865 posts
  • Interests:Dudes, Dicks, Derivatives

Posted 28 June 2018 - 12:38 PM

Do we wanna start a poll; how long will it take for me to smash this car up / blow it up?

You'll probably last longer than me haha.

All this heater valve stuff I was stuggling to get mine to open (vacuum actuated) with 264s so I bought a vacuum pump and had big dreams but instead just zip tied the valve open for now haha, not that you will go back to factory valve, but the actuating part is the same x7/v8 you just have to switch the arms outs.  My buddies one had lost both ports to corrosion. 

why do we spend our time and money on shitty cars that cant love us back?

#434 Lofty

Lofty

MOTOBYTE.NET

• real members
  • 2121 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 08:19 PM

Got some minor shit done tonight. Work is slowing down a bit due to my cluster migraines. What a painful condition.

Jf8qwG2.jpg

Put a 90* adapter on my turbo feed cause I figured it would rip and start a fire. 

NchZSrL.jpg

0V5PzrI.jpg

ordered some fgt nissan calipers and ground off N I S S A N cause I am that spiteful. Then used that special 2 part paint for these thing. Ended up turning out pretty good, went a little heavy on the brush strokes. 

Aaaaaand heres some other random shit from my life.

a9EELnE.jpg

nkk66ek.jpg

mNnfd8D.jpg

#435 Jacob

Jacob

All the things

• OG
  • 2365 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 07:02 AM

Nice wagon
No.

#436 Urrik

Urrik

I HATE 7M

• real members
  • 117 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 07:34 AM

Goddamn, I want a SportCross daily bad.  But I've decided to blow up my Impreza wagon before I start actively looking for one

Have you checked the hood clearance with that radiator yet?  I have the actual X8 Mishimoto and I had to shave some rubber off the lower mounts so the cap cleared.  But it could just be my car; my radiator support isn't exactly factory straight anymore.

#437 Lofty

Lofty

MOTOBYTE.NET

• real members
  • 2121 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 08:27 AM

The Wagginnnnn is the waifus, 

Which makes it kinda mine since I have to fix it and do all the shit to it anyways.

Urrik Im like 90% sure my hood isnt going to fit but I don't want to worry about it right now, lol. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users