• Please log in to reply
236 replies to this topic

#221 battleaxe

battleaxe

I♥1J

• real members
  • 724 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 10:16 AM

What would you like to know? I have a bunch of pictures of it. It's taken me all over the pnw. Had 665xxxkms on it. Original ka24e. Was a Nissan parts truck for most of its life. I'm the 3rd? Owner. S13 intake manifold, misc s13 pieces. S13 exhaust manifold with a full exhaust made from scraps with a greddy evo muffler at the end. Super simple. Some day I'll put s13 suspension in front and back with 4 lug so I can run my large Wats

#222 Gibbs

Gibbs

I♥2J

• real members
  • 1851 posts
  • Interests:Drifting and building cars

Posted 12 June 2017 - 03:36 PM

jesus i thought i had a car problem

"The best part about both these videos are Cressidas."
Alexi From Nori Yaro

#223 battleaxe

battleaxe

I♥1J

• real members
  • 724 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 09:13 PM

6 cars and 2 bikes, I'm an idiot.

Took the supra for skids tonight....holy fuck. I missed this thing. Even with grippy tires this thing was a hoot. Wrecked my daily tires and everything. Going to check over the bolts and re seal my diff as it was leaking a little bit. Going to go over the oil cooler lines as well, I saw some fluid but did the feel like oil. Gunna look it over this weekend. Pictures and video might show up, or not. Doesn't matter. Felt reeeeal good to get back out there. Honestly feels very similar to my s13 now. Still hard to skid with the manual steers but felt good. Fell in love with it all over again.

#224 battleaxe

battleaxe

I♥1J

• real members
  • 724 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 07:16 PM

few photos turned up today. oof

i think thats my gf in the passenger seat. she hasn't sat with me while drifting since like 2011 when we started dating. didn't scream this time, lol

MsRo5hM.jpg

mFDMnow.jpg

HNsq3DE.jpg

#225 tuner4life

tuner4life

I♥1J

• real members
  • 521 posts
  • Interests:Vehicles!!!
  • Powered By:Caffeine, Dicks

Posted 21 June 2017 - 04:25 AM

That supra looks so good in action!!

fe92ad35-3c34-44ba-a123-e3699aae7267_zps

#226 battleaxe

battleaxe

I♥1J

• real members
  • 724 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:27 PM

took this to the drift event on monday. did many laps, 2 pairs of tires. does front smoke which is sick. both mirrors are covered in dust.

things it needs: good front tires...got a couple understeer moments which ive never had before. the rear couldnt come around but was just enough grip. was good though. and also needs power steering again to make it easier on the front steers. pictures might show up? iunno. i never get photos. i dont exist

#227 battleaxe

battleaxe

I♥1J

• real members
  • 724 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:09 PM

forgot about this, a video a friend made from the last event on july 3rd. drove a lot this event and really enjoyed myself.
car performed excellent.  i bought some new front tires to put on because i had some understeer issues with the shitty new falken ziex tires...absolute garbage tires, the car doesnt have enough power to loop the car but instead the fronts just give out lol.  this off season ill put the PS back in.  I looked at it the other day and theres only one port so it wont be a big deal to get a line made and i should be able to swap it in a day.
the welded oem clutch type diff is still working ok.  currently i believe the diff is overheating and it shits out the breather, so im not too happy about that.  i plan to make a catch can setup to catch that vented shot out fluid and recirc it, maybe have to add a cooler...seems crazy to me to have this happen...never had this happen before in the s13...but i guess it is what it is.  glad this information is happening now than if i had my kaaz diff in there

im in the video at 3:07 and 4:18 if interested in on board

#228 battleaxe

battleaxe

I♥1J

• real members
  • 724 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:12 PM

going to work on the cressida soon as well and get that clutch working like it should. plan is to check out how its mounted again and then cut and angle and move forward, tack it, and see how that feels, if worse or no change ill just put it back and figure something else out. its the main hiccup in enjoying the car. no need to prematurely nuke the shitty spec clutch. once thats sorted ill finsih the seat rails and general tidy up, just in time for winter lol.

goal is to skid the cressida at least once this year and probably eat up all the remaining 18s i have :/

#229 battleaxe

battleaxe

I♥1J

• real members
  • 724 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 09:52 PM

took the clutch pedal out and cut some slits into it and moved it up. it now functions as an actual clutch now. going to bleed it and hope the syncros arent actually shit

#230 battleaxe

battleaxe

I♥1J

• real members
  • 724 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 11:55 PM

put the ZIII's on the supra front and bled the clutch some more, seems ..'good'

cressida is hanging out. still gotta put a new relay wired into the starter so it can start every time instead of 40 clicks.

some a leaking tire fixed on my SSRs for the cressida so i can put another set of wheels on the car while it sits 'pretty'

ordered a 72C thermostat for the cressida as well from streeter, from billion. couldnt believe they offer a 62C as well. thats what my thermo was when it wouldnt work

clutch pedal leans a bit to the left like my dick, still clears the fire wall, gunna bleed that too because it has actual throw now. going to weld up the water neck as well because the caps i put on weep, which is not sick as.

took no pics, just a picture of the d21 because for the first time in like 6+yrs the truck is level with the new all same size tires

#231 battleaxe

battleaxe

I♥1J

• real members
  • 724 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:42 AM

just did the last drift event for me and the supra this year. going to take the nice tyres off the front and put the stupid ziex on the front for the winter so the good compound stays good. car performed great, might raise it a tad due to our dumpy track and at times the front wheels can drag on the flare or the metal behind them and cause some steering input abnormalities. 

the cressida water neck is with my friend to get welded up and re tapped for the water temp fitting. i had no time to weld it up and hes a wizard, but also stuffed an axe in his wrist recently so this may take some time. once its back ill be putting the thermo in and change the coolant ready for our winter which is approaching quick as its close to 0 at night now. once i start that work im going to do the new starter relay and then the car should be ready to skid and use more and more next year. getting back to projects after a hiatus of doing more life stuff

#232 battleaxe

battleaxe

I♥1J

• real members
  • 724 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 10:40 PM

little bit of video

#233 tuner4life

tuner4life

I♥1J

• real members
  • 521 posts