• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 slow_n_low

slow_n_low

I♥5M

• real members
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:13 PM

Hey wondering if u guys were making t56 trans mounts for the ls swaps? I know u guys got the engine brackets out already

I'd rather rock my car on jackstands than those. See if Ja Rule will trade you a signed album for those. You'd totally come out on top.

#2 Jacob

Jacob

All the things

• OG
  • 2336 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:28 PM

no has made them yet. so far there have only been two LSx swaps. Doubt there will be many more
No.

#3 lucas

lucas

I♥2J

• real members
  • 1559 posts
  • Interests:$$$

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:53 PM

I am unaware of any t56 trans mounts at this time.
I dont want to speak for XM because I dont know for sure, but I think the biggest reason is not having access to a T56 to prototype from.

If anyone local Portland has a t56 laying around let me know. Something might be able to happen.
That or get in touch with XM if you have one and need a trans mount.

Justin

Get in touch with me for MX83 body kits

For a everything Cressida:

Xcessive Manufacturing
Phone: 1-503-504-2147

#4 Guest_zOmBiEsTyLe_*

Guest_zOmBiEsTyLe_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:33 AM

Don't want to sound like a douche or anything, but the trans mount is quite possibly the easiest mount you will ever have to make.
I used this:
http://www.energysus....asp?prod=61608

and bored the holes on the stock x90 trans mount and it lined up the shifter perfectly to the hole for the old trans. But I cut my front subframe to move the engine further back, so it may not work for you.

I was also looking at this too when I was mapping out my options:
http://www.sfxperfor...rts/TRD6559.htm

Weld it to the frames and set accordingly. The downside of this kit for me was because my engine was shifted back, I wouldn't have been able to pass the exhaust around them because the tunnel is a lot narrower where I had needed the bracket to sit. But depending on how your setup is it may work.

#5 Guest_Aratz_*

Guest_Aratz_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:44 PM

Spencer Hogg is doing another one here in Calgary in his x100. LS3 with TR6060. What exactly did you want to know about the mount? We are just customizing 3/8 plate.... zombiestyle has the best options listed above tho, if you have the extra cash.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users