41 replies to this topic

#41 Gordo

Gordo

Resident Grumpy Old Man

• real members
  • 6845 posts
  • Interests:Your mother

Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:14 AM

Pretty much pulling the plug on importing.

eBay have implemented a new policy for all sellers, 100% no questions asked, returns.

So now, anyone can claim a problem, and I have to take it back at my expense, including return shipping.

And what is happening is that people order something, claim a problem, but return something else, like on a new cell phone, but return an old broken one, and eBitches don't do anything about it !

Huge amount of fraud happening right now because of this policy.

I just got hit on a Honda LSD. Sold one of the nicest, cleanest DC2 helical LSDs that I have ever imported,

and this jerk:

Marcelino Sais, 1230 Bohmen Ave,
Pueblo CO 81006-1004
 briim93@gmail.com , claimed shipping damage, but wouldn't send pictures, or agree to let UPS come by to inspect it.

Without UPS getting involved, they won't cover the damage.....If there really is damage.
I suspect that he is returning an open diff, and once I receive it, eBay, via PayPain, gives the little shit's money back.

So anyone out there, that wants to get free stuff on eBay, that's how you do it.
Hit just the larger bulk sellers, and the ones selling out of china, or one of the other shit hole countries, that probably don't have time to inspect, or fight it, and all it take is to return some piece of shit, or real shit in a box, and once it hits their door, you have a 100% refund.

This way, cheap Chinese crap tuner parts just got cheaper......

Prefixes for 'Gordo'

口 Holy Shit  
口That ass hole,  
口The Magnificant  
口That old fart,  
口The infamous  
口That crazy  
口That 7M guy,   

#42 LUMBERZACK

LUMBERZACK

I HATE 7M

• real members