26 replies to this topic

#21 4DRSPRA

4DRSPRA

I♥1J

• real members
  • 586 posts
  • Powered By:2JZGTE

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:03 PM

well you have it already, the x8 pedal will adapt just the same as the mk3 pedals. HOWEVER.... how about something to adjust the rear camber. you know them x7's are gnarly when you drop them low. 

tumblr_inline_miyblb1OZf1qz4rgp.gif

#22 Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

I♥1J

• real members
  • 596 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:23 PM

Up here in the NW these little parts are getting very hard to find.  Going rate for a sourced MKIII pedal is now around $75-$80, then you have to do the work to get it to fit.  Mind you, it is easy for most of us, however the thing that makes XM awesome is the fact that parts are made on the basis of demand.  You have to understand how many people hit Rich up for almost every part to complete their swap.  When he hears people asking for the same thing more than 20 times he starts to think about producing it.

And in terms of the fanboy big picture, just judging the types of cars on the Cressida Nation page, it's going to be a bunch of 5-speed swapped 7M kids that will sell their car after 3 months of doing the work.  But then there will be 5-speed X8's on CL which isn't really a bad thing.

#23 Kyle

Kyle

1jz/holset whore

• real members
  • 6620 posts
  • Interests:speed parts made by chinese children and jz powered lithium
  • Powered By:Dicks

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:42 PM

It is when they won't take less than 2500 for a bhg car with a w58 on cut springs
Maybe it's a cultural thing? I mean, we saw the British coming. India, they did not.

#24 swim

swim

I♥2J

• real members
  • 1491 posts
  • Interests:dying & being dead

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:54 PM

"takes the fun out of it".... are you fucking joking?

finding mk3 supra parts is not fun

laying upsidedown in the footwell and drilling holes through the firewall is not fun

dicking around with stacks of washers and shit to get the master cylinder to not bind up and actually reach the pedal is not fun

finishing your swap in less time is fun

driving your car is fun

good job XM

It had been two weeks since the 7M had finally locked up in his parent’s driveway. Jason lit a fire in the Venture’s 3400 on the way to work. He had to get there. He had to get to Final Bout2, somehow. Clearly, the Cressida wasn’t going to cut it. He was certain of that. He just didn’t want those cretins to be right. He didn’t want to be a Johnnycomelately. They didn’t need to know though. He could keep this under his hat. -- Crab Spirits

#25 bwcress

bwcress

I♥2J

• real members
  • 1187 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:55 PM

^this

#26 swim

swim

I♥2J

• real members
  • 1491 posts
  • Interests:dying & being dead

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:44 AM

WILL THIS WORK IN MY S13

It had been two weeks since the 7M had finally locked up in his parent’s driveway. Jason lit a fire in the Venture’s 3400 on the way to work. He had to get there. He had to get to Final Bout2, somehow. Clearly, the Cressida wasn’t going to cut it. He was certain of that. He just didn’t want those cretins to be right. He didn’t want to be a Johnnycomelately. They didn’t need to know though. He could keep this under his hat. -- Crab Spirits

#27 Gordo

Gordo

Resident Grumpy Old Man

• real members
  • 7419 posts
  • Interests:Your mother

Posted 14 January 2014 - 07:01 AM

Sure will, just drill holes, and install lots of washers,

Prefixes for 'Gordo'
 口 Holy Shit  
口That ass hole,  
口The Magnificant  
口That old fart,  
口The infamous  
口That crazy  
口That 7M guy,   

Best JZXP statement:
Jacob - "We're all fucked. We'll be comparing everything to a Japanese taxi for the rest of our lives."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users