#41 Lofty

Lofty

MOTOBYTE.NET

• real members
  • 2167 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:15 PM

Don't tell anyone Brian.

:P

post-cressida jzxp is a fitting limbo for us to exist in. hell is a choose-your-own-adventure story and there are no "good"endings.

#42 gameface

gameface

I♥1J

• real members
  • 684 posts
  • Interests:Tattooed bitches & bitches with red hair, VVTI 1JZs, loud noises, money making, killah priest, slick rick the ruler, nicki minaj, booty, spiced rum, weed smoking
  • Powered By:7MBHG, Alcohol, Dicks

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:22 AM

You can't do that they're secret fog lights!

#43 4DRSPRA

4DRSPRA

I♥1J

• real members
  • 586 posts
  • Powered By:2JZGTE

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:42 PM

i want secret fag light

tumblr_inline_miyblb1OZf1qz4rgp.gif

#44 Gseventythree

Gseventythree

serialnine.com

• OG
  • 1700 posts
  • Interests:cars

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:49 AM

You don't have to buy the fogs from us, be my guest and buy them yourself. You'd still need the kit to put them in though. They are optional and honestly id say most people wouldn't even run them.

Not sure how good these pics will look I'm on my phone. If they're crap I'll change em tomm.

Just giving Cressida guys options. This kit is designed with added ground clearance over the Type I aero. This allows you to either slam the car with a smaller od tire (225/35-18 is perfect) or just have a car that is easy to drive on the street but looks clean and more modern than stock. (Esp with the trim delete kit)

G.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg

1998 GS400 street/drift machine. 

www.serialnine.com

G.

#45 tuner4life

tuner4life

I♥1J

• real members
  • 552 posts
  • Interests:Vehicles!!!
  • Powered By:Caffeine, Dicks

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:56 AM

I love this kit! Really cleans up the lines especially with the trim delete.

fe92ad35-3c34-44ba-a123-e3699aae7267_zps

#46 Gordo

Gordo

Resident Grumpy Old Man

• real members
  • 7444 posts
  • Interests:Your mother

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:26 AM

Too bad the indentation on the factory sheetmetal wasn't duplicated in the 'glass.

They almost look like they belong on some other car.

Prefixes for 'Gordo'
 口 Holy Shit  
口That ass hole,  
口The Magnificant  
口That old fart,  
口The infamous  
口That crazy  
口That 7M guy,   

Best JZXP statement:
Jacob - "We're all fucked. We'll be comparing everything to a Japanese taxi for the rest of our lives."

#47 bradlee

bradlee

I♥2J

• real members
  • 1040 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:45 AM

so the trim delete "kit" is an actual product as an alternative to doing the bodywork to patch the trim holes? is it just plastic strips ready to be painted or what? 

pony_sig.jpg

Do you look in the mirror and wish you were an anime character? I bet you do, and I bet it's sailor moon

#48 Gseventythree

Gseventythree

serialnine.com

• OG
  • 1700 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:00 AM

Too bad the indentation on the factory sheetmetal wasn't duplicated in the 'glass.
They almost look like they belong on some other car.

The indentation on the body is smoothed out with the trim delete, and the point was to HELP modernize the car. We definitely could've gone farther with eliminating gaps and redesigning many aspects, but we drew the line as it is a 25 year old car that we tried to make look like a 15 year old car. I think we've achieved that look and thank for your input!

so the trim delete "kit" is an actual product as an alternative to doing the bodywork to patch the trim holes? is it just plastic strips ready to be painted or what?

Correct. Just allows you to replace the factory trim easily with our flat trim. They're CNC routed to fit exactly like OEM (with slightly more rounded corners to update the looks a bit) and use a high quality double sided tape. They actually sit completely flush with a flatter adhesion method, for example if you were to silicone them on they would be completely flush with the upper body line. The tape is simply for an easy, secure install that anyone could do.

G.

www.serialnine.com

G.

#49 Gseventythree

Gseventythree

serialnine.com

• OG
  • 1700 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:24 AM

Just thought I'd add that this car is WRAPPED. We used Oracal 970 RA which is their premium wrapping film and actually has a clearcoat on it and chose one of their 96 colors (yes that's 95 more than "matte black bro". Oracal is German, and the color is 908 "aluminum metallic gloss" and it really is quite a nice color, it has a chunky metallic which you can see near the end of the video and legitimately looks like paint, albeit a factory level paint not a 4 coats of clear custom paint. Many people have walked up to the car and asked who painted it, (even a painter!) and are taken back when we tell them it's wrapped.
This was the first car we've ever wrapped and it was around a 7 on a hardness scale, the FB being the hardest having to add inserts due to the deep vents. Cost of the 25 yard roll was $550 online.

Anyways. Just though I'd mention that in case anyone wanted to do a color change but maybe thought that paint was too far out of the question and "wrapped" cars were all either matte black or some other equally bandwagon color. Between the top three brands Oracal/3M/Avery you can definitely find something dope and creative to wrap your car in.

This turned out EXACTLY how I envisioned it.

G.

www.serialnine.com

G.

#50 bradlee

bradlee

I♥2J

• real members
  • 1040 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:57 AM

nice, thanks for the info. 

i can't believe that's a wrap. i even took a moment to stop the video on the closeups of the trim delete. the metallic looks damn good! 

pony_sig.jpg

Do you look in the mirror and wish you were an anime character? I bet you do, and I bet it's sailor moon

#51 Gseventythree

Gseventythree

serialnine.com

• OG
  • 1700 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:12 PM

nice, thanks for the info. 

i can't believe that's a wrap. i even took a moment to stop the video on the closeups of the trim delete. the metallic looks damn good!

Thanks!! It turned out pretty good for my first time. The trim delete on that car is hand cut so it's not quite as perfect as what you'd get.
The metallic shows up best under the street lights in the panning shots over the front fenders near the end of the vid.

G.

www.serialnine.com

G.

#52 Jspec603

Jspec603

I HATE 7M

• real members
  • 198 posts
  • Interests:Bitchs, booze and cars.

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:09 PM

What's the projected MSRP on the new kit/fenders?

#53 Gseventythree

Gseventythree

serialnine.com

• OG
  • 1700 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:00 PM

What's the projected MSRP on the new kit/fenders?

Unfortunately all the spots for the discounted first 5 sets are spoken for.

We're currently taking pre orders on the aero and fenders to secure your order for our April shipment . It is a 50% deposit with the remainder /shipping and PayPal fees payable before we ship to you. We have limited space in the container so the other option is to just wait until we have stock here, BUT that could be as late as August (second shipment).

Pricing

Type II full kit (FB with LED turn signal/SS/RB with LED brake light) $1200
BREED fender set (40mm FR or 50mm RR) $400/pair
Trim delete $100
Fog lights $300

Any questions just ask.

G.

www.serialnine.com

G.

#54 Kyle

Kyle